CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Sorry about voting for Brexit ?

peglegtwo

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Presumably this is the same desk groaning under the weight of unopened editions of Mensa magazine, ring-binders full of Immunology Today and a barely-thumbed edition of How To Win Friends and Influence People. Do you have a secure red phone to the IMF HQ, or do they simply shine a ginger mons pubis into the night sky whenever they need your fearsome brain to untangle some knotty fiscal problem? I’ve encountered some powerfully self-deluded types in my time, but you must be heading for a podium finish. 

I watched on for what felt like half a millennium as you sparred in that dialogue of the deaf with @King Billy on all things Covid, so I’ll be buggered if I’m going to be drawn into a similarly protracted exercise in futility. You will keep on believing those Unicorns will turn up any day, while those of us in the real world will acknowledge the undeniable harm your nutty cult have done. You’ll surely want the last word as per, but even you can’t obfuscate away reality, however hard you try.

Of course, given you persist on conflating the roles of Corner referee and player, and are seemingly incapable of ever acknowledging even the possibility of error, this is all pretty pointless. I’m sure the Nobel Committee will be back on the phone imminently to get your view on solving the Taiwan problem, so I’ll get back to my Merlot while you save the world. 

I want a least one pie chart with my inevitable reply, too, or I’ll report you to the Guild of Polymath Gobshites or whoever it is you’re getting magazines from these days. 

Surely you meant 'paella chart', yes? Lol. As soon as I read this bit, the voice of Rafael Benitez gently made its way into an otherwise long, tedious prose, breathing some life into the fucking thing. 

Guest Fatty
On 21/03/2023 at 21:08, Eric Cuntman said:

Having politicians has ruined the economy worse. Maybe kill them all?

Maybe kill the author of this thread, would have saved me the lost minute I’ve just spent typing this!

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeeze, should've taken the sedative, can't say I didn't warn ya.

Anyway, gotta dash - Rishi is holding on line three and Putin's office just texted asking if I do Facetime.

I doubt even Putin would want FaceTime from you!!!!

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I watched on for what felt like half a millennium as you sparred in that dialogue of the deaf with @King Billy on all things Covid,

Not listening to a single word she ever said is probably the one thing that saved me from permanent ear damage or far worse. I sometimes think how much worse the consequences could have been for me if Covid had actually been a real thing and the experimental mRNA treatments weren’t just a big pharma and crooked politicians cash cow which have the added bonus of injuring and killing the very people who’d be the first to complain if they weren’t dead or in the queue to soon be.

Dr Fauci is a cunt.