CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck! Donald Trump has been assassinated!

Guest Sue R Pipe

27 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Aw fuck, I was hoping for the live-stream bloodshed, you know, like the Kennedy assassination (but without the CIA, FBI, shadowy secret services involvement)

Guest Sue R Pipe
8 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Aw fuck, I was hoping for the live-stream bloodshed, you know, like the Kennedy assassination (but without the CIA, FBI, shadowy secret services involvement)

He was garroted with cheese wire by Hunter Biden, who already had a raving stiffy after an enjoyable evening viewing totally legal videos on his laptop.

Guest Sue R Pipe
3 minutes ago, Lucy said:

I knew that fucker was a 'wrong-un'® Wolfie.

If anyone would know a wrong-un, it's that cum-glazed school prefect.

33 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

If anyone would know a wrong-un, it's that cum-glazed school prefect.

1 hour ago, Lucy said:

No, I'm watching on a 50" Samsung tv, with binoculars, through the neighbours back window.

It was just an inquiry to see if there was an easier way to get my jollies.🥒💦

What a surprise!

R-soles is talking about wanking, while Mr Dick is again talking about spunk, cocks etc.

It's as though you two met at a sex offender's rehab centre, or in Broadmoor. Come to think of it, I believe you two have already exchanged PMs in the past, or at the very least Mr Shit (as "Joker" back then I believe) leapt to your defence, "Sewer Pipe", under one of your previous guises... something to do with Greta Thundercunt if I recall.

Isn't that so, Ol' Cocky?

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What a surprise!

R-soles is talking about wanking, while Mr Dick is again talking about spunk, cocks etc.

It's as though you two met at a sex offender's rehab centre, or in Broadmoor. Come to think of it, I believe you two have already exchanged PMs in the past, or at the very least Mr Shit (as "Joker" back then I believe) leapt to your defence, "Sewer Pipe", under one of your previous guises... something to do with Greta Thundercunt if I recall.

Yet another essay. Listen you beige fuckface, this site will crash if it has to endure any more of your tedious horseshit. Liven yourself up you snooze-inducing wanker.

On 01/04/2023 at 18:54, Wolfie said:

What a surprise!

Two silly bald men wanking over a comb someone dropped on the pavement, but both sneakily hoping to spot a freshly laid dog turd before the other one swoops on it and runs off home with it while it’s still warm.