CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meme culture and War a Binmans perspective.

Snowy

23 hours ago, Snowy said:

Not very civil of you ,I thought we had a bond ,like Rapunzel I'd climb your ponytail to save you in your make shift swampy wannabe treehouse in the woods.

That agreement became null and void the moment  Stubbers ditched his ponytail and went full man bun.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only it were true. I’ve got more hair on my ballbags than my bonce!

Fucking hell Stubbers. This is Cunts Corner. Just invent an imaginary wild mop of hair and I’ll believe it 100%. In fact I’ll swear on the Koran that I bumped into you recently and mistakenly thought at first that  you were Bruce Forsyth.

On 18/04/2023 at 20:06, Eric Cuntman said:

Get a Frankwig.

I’ve got Franks wig

After years of his taunting I finally offered him up for a straightener. Needless to say, I put him on his bony arse with one blow and took his ridiculous man wig as a prize. Beating up an 8 stone, AIDS riddled poof. Not my finest moment 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve got Franks wig

After years of his taunting I finally offered him up for a straightener. Needless to say, I put him on his bony arse with one blow and took his ridiculous man wig as a prize. Beating up an 8 stone, AIDS riddled poof. Not my finest moment 

That’s bullying that is. I hope you’re ashamed of yourself.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Needless to say, I put him on his bony arse with one blow

The ‘cocksucker punch’ Stubbs?

I bet the puny little faggot was mincing around like an out of shape Philip Schofield and expected all the punishment would come from the rear, as usual.