CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meme culture and War a Binmans perspective.

Snowy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/11/taiwan-jump-in-sales-for-air-force-badges-showing-bear-punching-winnie-the-pooh

So @Frank whilst young Snowy is on a break from his day to day logistics about how to make a bunch of chavvy ,methadone reliant fuck wits from the hallowed halls of the great city of Burm Ing Ham be able to pick up a bin bag without checking if there maybe be heroin in it ,he often keeps up on the war stuff going on.

This lead me to this massive gaping arse of proganda,a whinnie the flu badge for the Taiwanese Army because I here there's a bit of a cafuckle going on there right now .

Now I'm all for modern days current setting when comes to war ,who knew I'd be so intrigued about a Russian getting there head blown off from a drone with a grenade.

But I cut the line at badges ,Ukrainians taking selfies from the end of the barrel of a tank,endless videos of some guy in a trench sipping a cup of cofee,this is war you cunts not a pass to get likes on tiktok.

The sceptic in me thinks that maybe this is all a conspiracy to get are thicko next generation to sign up to get thrown into the meat grinder but I dont want to go all @King Billy and @Mrs Roops

Fuck off.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snowy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/11/taiwan-jump-in-sales-for-air-force-badges-showing-bear-punching-winnie-the-pooh

So @Frank whilst young Snowy is on a break from his day to day logistics about how to make a bunch of chavvy ,methadone reliant fuck wits from the hallowed halls of the great city of Burm Ing Ham be able to pick up a bin bag without checking if there maybe be heroin in it ,he often keeps up on the war stuff going on.

This lead me to this massive gaping arse of proganda,a whinnie the flu badge for the Taiwanese Army because I here there's a bit of a cafuckle going on there right now .

Now I'm all for modern days current setting when comes to war ,who knew I'd be so intrigued about a Russian getting there head blown off from a drone with a grenade.

But I cut the line at badges ,Ukrainians taking selfies from the end of the barrel of a tank,endless videos of some guy in a trench sipping a cup of cofee,this is war you cunts not a pass to get likes on tiktok.

The sceptic in me thinks that maybe this is all a conspiracy to get are thicko next generation to sign up to get thrown into the meat grinder but I dont want to go all @King Billy and @Mrs Roops

Fuck off.

Frank's military escapades are exclusively maritime based, Snowy, namely a naval career sucking off/murdering foreign sailors inside his Marseille rape shed. He'd be no good in any boots on ground encounter, unless you're willing to count his heroic soggy biscuit marathons that took place in the warehouse of his local Carrefour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Frank's military escapades are exclusively maritime based, Snowy, namely a naval career sucking off/murdering foreign sailors inside his Marseille rape shed. He'd be no good in any boots on ground encounter, unless you're willing to count his heroic soggy biscuit marathons that took place in the warehouse of his local Carrefour.

Franks got form at every naval base from here to the Black Sea. The wizened old poof probably has a wall chart and calendar of which boat of Village People look-alikes is docking next.

• Like 4

On 12/04/2023 at 01:09, Stubby Pecker said:

Franks got form at every naval base from here to the Black Sea. The wizened old poof probably has a wall chart and calendar of which boat of Village People look-alikes is docking next.

The only man to ever cum over the shipping forecast. 

• Like 2

On 11/04/2023 at 23:21, Snowy said:

Fuck off.

What Taiwan has done here is fantastic Snowy. While the Chinese have spent hundreds of millions 'punishing' Taiwan because its leader has dared to meet with US politicians, no doubt to garner arms for her country's defence, all Taiwan has needed is a simple symbolic badge to get right under Xi's humungous conk – knowing it is illegal in China to refer to him as Winnie-the-Pooh, such is the anger it causes him. Lol. (And it's a British creation.)

I love the fact the Taiwanese are showing their willingness to fight the powerhouse Chinks, after all the bargaining & reasoning they have tried with Xi's cuntish dictatorship – even though they stand little hope of success.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2023 at 21:12, Wolfie said:

What Taiwan has done here is fantastic Snowy. While the Chinese have spent hundreds of millions 'punishing' Taiwan because its leader has dared to meet with US politicians, no doubt to garner arms for her country's defence, all Taiwan has needed is a simple symbolic badge to get right under Xi's humungous conk – knowing it is illegal in China to refer to him as Winnie-the-Pooh, such is the anger it causes him. Lol. (And it's a British creation.)

I love the fact the Taiwanese are showing their willingness to fight the powerhouse Chinks, after all the bargaining & reasoning they have tried with Xi's cuntish dictatorship – even though they stand little hope of success.

Whilst I understand the sentiment of the thaiwanese Wolfie , and understand that maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself in this regard ,I will still firmly stand behind the no meme bullshit with war .

It has to be all shock and awe like the vietnam war and Iraq,not some guy in the middle of no where hugging his body pillow and making anime memes.

On 14/04/2023 at 23:34, Snowy said:

Whilst I understand the sentiment of the thaiwanese Wolfie , and understand that maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself in this regard ,I will still firmly stand behind the no meme bullshit with war .

It has to be all shock and awe like the vietnam war and Iraq,not some guy in the middle of no where hugging his body pillow and making anime memes.

This is a commendable effort Snowy, despite the two countries being around 1,500 miles apart. I think war in East Asia may be coming, and that Thaiwan is ready – having taken $billions-worth of US arms & inspiration from the West's backing of Ukraine. Actually, if China wants a quick result, all it's gotta do is send Xi Jinping's nostrils over to snort up the entire Thaiwanese army... not only does he look like Mao, just stare in awe at the sheer magnitude of his fucking conk, lol. Historically perhaps only Karl Malden from The Streets of San Francisco might have had a more voluminous snout:

large.xI-JINPING-1.jpg.f3b05993f42ca584f3dbd7710711ede8.jpg

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is a commendable effort Snowy, despite the two countries being around 1,500 miles apart. I think war in East Asia may be coming, and that Thaiwan is ready – having taken $billions-worth of US arms & inspiration from the West's backing of Ukraine. Actually, if China wants a quick result, all it's gotta do is send Xi Jinping's nostrils over to snort up the entire Thaiwanese army... not only does he look like Mao, just stare in awe at the sheer magnitude of this fucking cunt's conk, lol. Historically perhaps only Karl Malden from The Streets of San Francisco might have had a more voluminous snout:

large.xI-JINPING-1.jpg.f3b05993f42ca584f3dbd7710711ede8.jpg

He looks like he’s been standing in for Bolo Yeung’s heavy bag.

• Like 1