CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Me, age and pessimism.

Dyslexic cnut

On 22/05/2023 at 23:51, Eric Cuntman said:

Not too familiar with the pop career, apart from that one. He’s an accomplished all rounder though. A very good actor. Music was his stopgap, he was an actor filling in time with a second choice profession. 
 Same as Jennifer Lopez. She’s a much better actress than she was a teeny bopper with a nice arse.

I've purchased and enjoyed a couple of his albums. Only film of his I can remember liking was Alpha Dog, but I haven't seen many. He's more of a music guy than an actor to me. As regards J Lo, a handful of decent singles, but I don't like her voice and can't recall a single film that I enjoyed. Lovely looking woman, of course.

27 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've purchased and enjoyed a couple of his albums. Only film of his I can remember liking was Alpha Dog, but I haven't seen many. He's more of a music guy than an actor to me. As regards J Lo, a handful of decent singles, but I don't like her voice and can't recall a single film that I enjoyed. Lovely looking woman, of course.

Not your ‘type’ then, sniveler? Now get the fuck off my thread you weird little twatbag.

On 22/05/2023 at 23:51, Eric Cuntman said:

Not too familiar with the pop career, apart from that one. He’s an accomplished all rounder though. A very good actor. Music was his stopgap, he was an actor filling in time with a second choice profession. 
 Same as Jennifer Lopez. She’s a much better actress than she was a teeny bopper with a nice arse.

I've remembered U Turn, that one was good.

On 22/05/2023 at 23:09, Eric Cuntman said:

What happens at Disney Club, stays at Disney Club.

At least until they find the video files (probably safe in a vault somewhere, until 'uncle' Walt gets reanimated)