CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Me, age and pessimism.

Dyslexic cnut

I never wake up elated anymore, or pull the curtains back and see hope. I hate every cunt and even our dog if he inadvertently forces me to marginally mis-step en route to the kitchen for coffee. I no longer have any tolerance for anything. Everything is toxic from the level of political debate to the reporting of the state of the nation here. Is it soshall meedja (which I’m not on apart from this rathole) or is it an actual global malaise? I’m starting to loathe everyone and even called a dark Cunt, who I was convinced was following me in the mid-day sun a ‘Cunt’ but it turned out to be my own shadow. I used to get relief when I slept but now I dream about cunts that I hate and then I wake up and there’s the inconveniently positioned dog. Mrs Cnut made a simple request the other day which has made me think about my demeanour. ‘’Good morning’ or even ‘ok?’ would be some nice words out of your mouth, first thing…’Cunt’ ‘get fucked’ or ‘fuck off you four-legged twat’ not so much. Can you adjust, somewhat?’ I honestly don’t think I can nor do I feel I have the necessary depth of spirit to acknowledge my own mental flaws…so I’m blaming you cunts and this place.

Fuck off, drink bleach lol…etc.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I never wake up elated anymore, or pull the curtains back and see hope. I hate every cunt and even our dog if he inadvertently forces me to marginally mis-step en route to the kitchen for coffee. I no longer have any tolerance for anything. Everything is toxic from the level of political debate to the reporting of the state of the nation here. Is it soshall meedja (which I’m not on apart from this rathole) or is it an actual global malaise? I’m starting to loathe everyone and even called a dark Cunt, who I was convinced was following me in the mid-day sun a ‘Cunt’ but it turned out to be my own shadow. I used to get relief when I slept but now I dream about cunts that I hate and then I wake up and there’s the inconveniently positioned dog. Mrs Cnut made a simple request the other day which has made me think about my demeanour. ‘’Good morning’ or even ‘ok?’ would be some nice words out of your mouth, first thing…’Cunt’ ‘get fucked’ or ‘fuck off you four-legged twat’ not so much. Can you adjust, somewhat?’ I honestly don’t think I can nor do I feel I have the necessary depth of spirit to acknowledge my own mental flaws…so I’m blaming you cunts and this place.

Fucking hell DC. It’s probably not the answer to your problems but If it makes you feel any better at all don’t worry about me. I’m absolutely fine, never felt better mate. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I never wake up elated anymore, or pull the curtains back and see hope.

Please, do us all a favour, KILL YOURSELF, you know it'll make sense in the long run.

Seriously, it's the only solution, and while you're at it, take a few of your friends, I'm sure Wiffles and Dickless will be good company in the afterlife, and even if they're not, nobody will miss the cunts.

Win, win  😁

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Like attracts like, DC. You are at the right place.

• Like 2

On 19/05/2023 at 22:27, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hate cunts who drink coffee at breakfast.

Hope you trip over your fucking dog tomorrow. Having said that, I feel exactly the same DC.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Low hanging fruit that's been done to death.

Go for Sid and be fucking damned.

No. You need to get with the programme. Week 3 is the block-button silent routine.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I beg to differ, one is just a big bell-end and the other is just...............

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Another example of your unique brand of utterly humourless dog shit. Any more hilarious disabled toilet gems you’d like to share, idiot?

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

The usual two suspects. Cry me a river, bitches.

Timberlake. Jammy little cunt. Got to shag Britney before she went doolally. Guaranteed he at least fingered Christina Aguilera too. He won’t admit it though. What happens at Disney Club, stays at Disney Club.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Timberlake. Jammy little cunt. Got to shag Britney before she went doolally. Guaranteed he at least fingered Christina Aguilera too. He won’t admit it though. What happens at Disney Club, stays at Disney Club.

You’re working my corner. Knock it off.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Classic track though derek.

8 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Classic track though derek.

Not too familiar with the pop career, apart from that one. He’s an accomplished all rounder though. A very good actor. Music was his stopgap, he was an actor filling in time with a second choice profession. 
 Same as Jennifer Lopez. She’s a much better actress than she was a teeny bopper with a nice arse.