CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardiff Bike Crash

Roadkill

Guest Shitpipe Sid
32 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Wondring if mother is single parent and if so how she could afford a likely £1000 plus for machine (probably buying it on credit.

Get real and grow up Lady P.    

My drugs are delivered every Friday night by an E-bike-riding 8 year-old transexual, who gets 50p for each tenner-bag of weed, and a fiver for every gram of coke. She's saving up for a Lamborghini with a booster-seat, and a tit-job, once the mortgage is paid off.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What was your quote about the "little 14 year old boy who was just riding his moped" when he was killed by a drug dealer? Circa 2018 I think.

January 2019. I think Ratty summed it up adequately:

Or, as Eric said, "Play big boy games... Win big boy prizes!"

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Logic dictates that I put a cap in your ass, steal your bitch and die in a helluva crash.

I realise that command does have its fascination bro, even under motherfuckin' circumstances such as these, but I neither enjoy the idea of command nor am I frightened of it. It simply exists, and I will do whatever bitch-ass ting logically needs to be done, Mothafucker.