CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mortgage deals rising

Cunty BigBollox

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've been thinking about what we put poor @Roadkill through way back then DC... All he wanted was the best for us DC and we repaid him with no quarter combat for at least 7 months. Limbs were flying all over the gaff and RK aged at least 20 years with worry... He now looks at least 40. 

Like we agreed, I paid for his flight to Haiti for your 174th birthday bash. Cunt never showed and mum was gutted. I’m finished with him Raas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Like we agreed, I paid for his flight to Haiti for your 174th birthday bash. Cunt never showed and mum was gutted. I’m finished with him Raas.

He was embarrassed he got a Black woman up the duff DC, I don't take his no show personally though... He's from Newcastle, it's like the 1940s up there with old fashioned attitude's to match. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He was embarrassed he got a Black woman up the duff DC, I don't take his no show personally though... He's from Newcastle, it's like the 1940s up there with old fashioned attitude's to match. 

Mum said he blew his beans inside 2 minutes and stunk of snuff and brown ale. I’ll never forgive him though. Man’s a cunt and no father of mine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mum said he blew his beans inside 2 minutes and stunk of snuff and brown ale. I’ll never forgive him though. Man’s a cunt and no father of mine.

Don't be too harsh on him DC, he told me that when the next ship full of Brown ale gets delivered to Port-au-Prince, I've got a fully paid for, one way ticket to England on said Ship return. He's told me they all say 'man' after every sentence where he lives and that I'll fit reeet in. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't be too harsh on him DC, he told me that when the next ship full of Brown ale gets delivered to Port-au-Prince, I've got a fully paid for, one way ticket to England on said Ship return. He's told me they all say 'man' after every sentence where he lives and that I'll fit reeet in. 

You pair of cunts. I'm lying here with a chest infection and I've just hacked what looks like an aborted foetus of the Incredible Hulk onto the telly from the couch on the opposite wall.

Divin't make me laugh it fucking hurts.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You pair of cunts. I'm lying here with a chest infection and I've just hacked what looks like an aborted foetus of the Incredible Hulk onto the telly from the couch on the opposite wall.

Divin't make me laugh it fucking hurts.

I hope it’s terminal. I had twelve different men at parent’s evening one year you derelict cunt. Our kid’s had no fucking paternal guidance and after the social took him off mum he was adopted by Haitiian traffickers. Proud of yourself? At least he’s tall.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC I’m buckling under the onslaught I’ve been taking from The Vulcan recently. You’re the only one on here who’s advice I  trust. Shall I kill myself immediately, or desperately try to hang on for a few hours till Andrew Tate phones me back when he’s worked out a plan to finish the unfuckable cunt off? 
I keep asking myself ‘What would Jesus do?’