CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Listening to Sunak's Billionaire Wife... enough said

ChildeHarold

I had not yet heard re the cancellation of the Manchester bit of HS2 .. the real problems are at the London end .. no direct connection to HS1. What we should have done was to have invited the French to build it. Eurotunnel was fucked up when we did not run the north of London connections in spite of building the daytime trains and sleeping cars, and thus not running through services to France from Manchester and from Scotland .. the latter would have nipped the SNP and Krankies nonsense in the bud. The irony I and other fuckwits voted for something back in 2016 that could have worked as long as we went through with it straight away and fucked the Tories off straight afterwards.

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can you believe the fucking brass neck of that bitch and her school boy corner shop hubbies salvaging Tory home county MPs. Don't they understand every day that goes by with their lies makes them more unelectable and detestable. 

The question people need to ask, is why would a billionaire be drawing civil service wages for shitty hours and mountains of stress if he doesn’t have another agenda?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm not sure who's mouth I'd rather shit in,this 'snipers dream' big headed little bodied bog eyed dusky cunt or Suckdick Khan's bald money grabbing,white hating fizzog.

Sunak first. Will that money ever get spent on local transport links? Where's the new hospitals. Remember that promise. Nothing worse than bad faith in spades. And he talks about past 30 years of failure. So even the government says this country is a fuck up? What sort of hollowed out third rate have we become? 😢 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sunak first. Will that money ever get spent on local transport links? Where's the new hospitals. Remember that promise. Nothing worse than bad faith in spades. And he talks about past 30 years of failure. So even the government says this country is a fuck up? What sort of hollowed out third rate have we become? 😢 

Spades.....bit racist there. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spades.....bit racist there. 

I watched ‘Spiral’, the ninth instalment of the ‘Saw’ series. Shit, but for Chris Rock. 

“Nobody’s more woke than Forrest Gump, look at who his best friends are.. a retarded nigger and a white boy with no legs.”