CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron silly little napoleon

entitled little cunt

On 15/11/2023 at 20:43, King Billy said:

Did you know that a genuine pair of 1940s Hugo Boss striped pyjamas (size 14” waist) sold for 10 gold teeth and 4 pairs of gold rimmed glasses recently? Frank was interested but they were far too big for the spindly cunt and he realised he was never going to live long enough to grow into them with his bad AIDS and stage 4 anal bleeding. 

The pyjamas or the glasses?

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Second comment down on this page @entitled little cunt – not to mention numerous other examples around the site: you appear to have a habit of raising points and then quickly disengaging, not bothering to follow up or participate in a discussion you have set in motion.

Why is this?

Because he’s clearly not equipped with an ability to engage. He’s not the worst on here though.

On 14/11/2023 at 14:46, Wolfie said:

The bit in bold is a good point you raise. You're not quite the stupid cunt you first appear, in spite of having the writing skills of a 10 year-old.

Hamas, however, cannot be tarred with the same brush as every other Islamic organisation. Each has different aims and objectives. Britain and the US have been meddling in the Middle East for hundreds of years, more recently using Israel as their key military and economic lychpin.

I hate Hamas, for the reasons I've pointed out during past weeks. Perhaps it was their intention all along to incite deep racial hatred among a new generation of Palestinians (against Israel and the West's support of it), which they are seemingly achieving. To batten down the hatches among vital hospitals (alleged atw) is every bit as abhorrent as the ongoing Israeli onslaught. To have a pre-planned defence with tunnel systems very much suggests a large-scale operation, and again, I'm amazed Mossad allegedly knew nothing about it before Oct 07. Egypt as already confirmed it warned Israeli authorities before this date – a fact some Western media appears to have conveniently forgotten. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza)

Hamas does not speak on behalf of Palestine; a corrupt organisation which hasn't raised an election since 2006 is not a democracy. How can it be? Not only this, the 'election' was not legal. Too many innocent civilians are losing their lives, forced into a tiny corner of contested religious lands by Jewish (and British) authorities from the outset. What Israel is doing right now – only recently agreeing to temporary ceasefires – is genocidal and no different to the Krauts' blitzkrieg assaults on Spain in the 1930s and most of Europe in the 1940s.

In the words of the Cambridge English Dictionary:

Genocide

'The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.' 

It takes two to tango. Not just the orange cunt. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The pyjamas or the glasses?

The only thing that’s ever fitted Frank perfectly was exactly 14” long (including 3” of purple tip). I don’t think it’s necessary to elaborate on the colour of the other 11”. Let’s just say it wasn’t  white.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

David Dickinson?

Sean Bell military analyst via United Services cashcow for retired parade ground whatsits, Ukraine/Yankee mouthpiece, for hire as TV pundit principally Sky News, but anywhere for a wedge plus expenses, when not preening himself in front of a mirror or topping up his orange in a tanning bed. Cunt. 🍊

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sean Bell military analyst via United Services cashcow for retired parade ground whatsits, Ukraine/Yankee mouthpiece, for hire as TV pundit principally Sky News, but anywhere for a wedge plus expenses, when not preening himself in front of a mirror or topping up his orange in a tanning bed. Cunt. 🍊

I see these CONSULTAN tanning shops where they claim that you get an "HONEST TAN". I have wondered what a dishonest tan would be like .. would it clone your debit card?

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

That's good .. I can live with it as I do have a coping strategy.

Does that involve two fingers down the back of the throat over the toilet bowl? These cunts and his older sibling Michael Clark claim to be military analysts I bet the only analysis undertaken in ladt year had been a. gross income b. tax liability c. a-b whoopee!