CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How did you mark Charles' 75th Birthday?

ChildeHarold

Fill 100 tesco's carrier bags with monopoly money , say its a present from a rather dubious sheikh  and leave them on the big eared cunts doorstep.Its all for charity of course.Why not just do a fucking bank transfer you dodgy cunt . Disgusting bunch  of parasitic  perverts , nazi sympathisers and  animal murdering pricks the lot of 'em

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Disgusting bunch  of parasitic  perverts, Nazi sympathisers and  animal murdering pricks the lot of 'em

Despite what everyone else says, ELC, for a tedious, one trick pony, Jew-baiting fuckwit, you're not all bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fill 100 tesco's carrier bags with monopoly money , say its a present from a rather dubious sheikh  and leave them on the big eared cunts doorstep.Its all for charity of course.Why not just do a fucking bank transfer you dodgy cunt . Disgusting bunch  of parasitic  perverts , nazi sympathisers and  animal murdering pricks the lot of 'em

But the Old Bill aren't biased are they?........ Like fuck they are. If we got stopped with £5k rolled up in our pocket and the same fucking excuse they'd march you straight down to the station and confiscate it. You know I'm fucking sick and tired of being lied at and treated like a mental retard or a Mr Who Fucking Gives A Damn in my so-called country I'm supposed to have some alleigence to. I think the whole country is very close to a giant street rebellion. As for climbing on war statues, who gives a fuck when they treat forces veterans like shit and expect a country that's supposed to have a pride in its maritime past to pay for the basic emergency service of the RNLI out of charity donations. It's a fucking disgrace. Get rid of the Royal family nationalise their assets (see where their real loyalty resides like the Greek royals they'll run away abroad) and pay for national air ambulance and lifeboat services out of that plus a few other things. Anne can take her fucking horses to Switzerland and fuck them over there with a meat pie stuck up her arse. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

But the Old Bill aren't biased are they?........ Like fuck they are. If we got stopped with £5k rolled up in our pocket and the same fucking excuse they'd march you straight down to the station and confiscate it. You know I'm fucking sick and tired of being lied at and treated like a mental retard or a Mr Who Fucking Gives A Damn in my so-called country I'm supposed to have some alleigence to. I think the whole country is very close to a giant street rebellion. As for climbing on war statues, who gives a fuck when they treat forces veterans like shit and expect a country that's supposed to have a pride in its maritime past to pay for the basic emergency service of the RNLI out of charity donations. It's a fucking disgrace. Get rid of the Royal family nationalise their assets (see where their real loyalty resides like the Greek royals they'll run away abroad) and pay for national air ambulance and lifeboat services out of that plus a few other things. Anne can take her fucking horses to Switzerland and fuck them over there with a meat pie stuck up her arse. 

I'm assuming you've turned down the BBC Royal correspondent job then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Get rid of the Royal family nationalise their assets (see where their real loyalty resides like the Greek royals they'll run away abroad) and pay for national air ambulance and lifeboat services out of that plus a few other things. Anne can take her fucking horses to Switzerland and fuck them over there with a meat pie stuck up her arse. 

I'm heartened to see that so many people have come round to my way of thinking lately.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

That's a good point. He's like one of those super bouncy balls that used to fucking bounce a mile high. The guy just can't fucking stop getting in at the top despite his monumental stupidity. 

Another issue is nationalising their assets implies compensation . seizing their assets without compensation might be a legal problem.

7 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Lord President Cameron.

I put peers - especially hereditary and/or pig fucking peers - in the same category as the royal family.

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Another issue is nationalising their assets implies compensation . seizing their assets without compensation might be a legal problem.

Not if you guillotine the fuckers. The French might be filthy cunts, but even a stopped clock etc. etc.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If it’s any help with your mental state DC, Stephen Bunting a fellow scouser is currently playing in the Grand Slam of Darts on Sky Sports, and winning at the moment. I know it’s none of my business really but I was wondering if you’re related at all?

Cunt.