CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fill 'er up jacko

colonelkurtz

48 minutes ago, mobiduck-the-third said:

...has anyone had success with Cataclean (a 'la Cuntaclean) to cancel their engine light for P0420 error code?

CATACLEAN ENGINE CATALYTIC CONVERTER CLEANER EXHAUST TREATMENT 500ml

Drive the fucking thing fast for half an hour if you want to clear out the catalyst. Fuck that hippie shit. And putting Redex into a petrol tank is gay too. You should tip the whole bottle straight into the carburettor at 4000 revs. Spectacular. (Doesn’t work with fuel injection)

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Tell me about it, elc. 

You wanna see the Jemima, Penelope and Tarquin types 'doing lunch' with their bumder friend Hugo round my way. Rather than park their massive Chelsea tractor properly in the parking bay (front or back wheels slightly within the white box, making the maximum space available for other people) they park up and leave a useless 6ft of space in front or behind their vehicle, selfish cunts of the highest order. Now we have dark evenings, I'm thinking of going out and putting cat shit underneath their door handles and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Puncture 2 tyres per 4x4 instead . They'll get home all be it with a smell of shit on their  fingers , deflate their tractor tyres they'd just stand there in tears .They'd have to call a member of the practical  working classes to help them .Pathetic cunts that they are  .Never let a Range Rover  into a line of traffic .In a collision all the cunts do is transfer their death onto you .Vogue and sport owners really are the pinnacle of poor taste .cunts all of 'em. Boomer's in a Range Rover , getting their winter heating allowance whilst families go to a food bank. I'd pop the cunts through the back of the head without a moments  thought .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Puncture 2 tyres per 4x4 instead . They'll get home all be it with a smell of shit on their  fingers , deflate their tractor tyres they'd just stand there in tears .They'd have to call a member of the practical  working classes to help them .Pathetic cunts that they are  .Never let a Range Rover  into a line of traffic .In a collision all the cunts do is transfer their death onto you .Vogue and sport owners really are the pinnacle of poor taste .cunts all of 'em. Boomer's in a Range Rover , getting their winter heating allowance whilst families go to a food bank. I'd pop the cunts through the back of the head without a moments  thought .

There was a Medical Detectives show about that on CBS.