CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The ADHD "Tax"

Cuntybaws

'I've lost over £4,000 because of the ADHD tax'

_132353652_mediaitem132336780.jpg.webp

Meet Rach Idowu, who may not be the very "Stupidest Cunt Ever" but who certainly makes it on to the podium. Not only does the intellectually challenged retard miss flights and forget to pay her credit card, she describes her resultant losses as a "tax" and repeats this stupidity on the BBC so that the wider public will know she's a fucking moron too.

Of course, it's all the fault of ADHD, which is right up there with ASD on today's list of excuses for any sort of dumbfuckery on the part of the younger generation. Shame we can't just send these cunts to Rwanda.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Meet Rach Idowu, who may not be the very "Stupidest Cunt Ever" but who certainly makes it on to the podium. Not only does the intellectually challenged retard miss flights and forget to pay her credit card, she describes her resultant losses as a "tax" and repeats this stupidity on the BBC so that the wider public will know she's a fucking moron too.

Of course, it's all the fault of ADHD, which is right up there with ASD on today's list of excuses for any sort of dumbfuckery on the part of the younger generation. Shame we can't just send these cunts to Rwanda.

TLDR.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder whether the BBC would be as sympathetic to her whining if she hadn’t paid her TV  licence and blamed it on her alleged mental incapacity?

• Like 3

ADHD  what a load of cunty bollox.When I was a kid,  if I played up my mum would give me a right hander right across the ear and  mush .*known as a thick ear )That stopped any further ADHD behaviour .The cunt gave me tinnitus though. Fucking milenials  need a lifetimes counselling just to open an asda microwave meal .Poofs and cunts the lot of 'em.