CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Still Milking It and Dining Out on it Cunts

colonelkurtz

TORVILLE AND DEAN- Simpering go to option for anything to do with poncing about in sequins and mascara then falling arse over tit. More personality in a basket full of damp washing. 
TIM PEAKE- The lovable cuddly ISS crew member whose main responsibility was emptying the bins and admonishing anyone  thinking of setting fire to farts. 
JANE McDONALD- Where the fuck did this come from and what's it for ?  One time pub singer and now alleged travel and cultural expert. One for the menopausal mummsy demographic and Northern [well, Yorkshire, but never mind]. The GILF Hall of fame awaits.
CHRISTOPHER BIGGINS- Much like seasonal vegetables being mainly available December to February for unfucking believably inflated ticket priced seasonal 'entertainment' extravaganzas. Suggestions that any old cack panel show are  also part of his repertoire are untrue darling.
EDWINA CURRY- Jewish , Eggs,  Blow Jobs, Front Door, Back Door ...   Ooh, a little bit of politics there. 
NOEL EDMONDS – Archetypal smug 70's poptastic R1 type. Once the face of Saturday evening TV , now the face so deserving of a high velocity meeting with a length of rough sawn 4x2 . A few re invents later and hey presto we have the all round cunt we all know and detest making him a perfect fit in Australia.
ASSORTED  ‘ NATIONAL TREASURES’  - D.Attenborough ,  J. Dench   , D.Jason ,  I.McKellen ,  C.Balding ,  J. Oliver . L.Henry etc.
ROYALTY/ARISTOCRACY – The undisputed  gold standard for generational winging it. Far too numerous to mention.
OH! ..  and ALAN SUGAR -  Just because.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

TORVILLE AND DEAN- Simpering go to option for anything to do with poncing about in sequins and mascara then falling arse over tit. More personality in a basket full of damp washing. 
TIM PEAKE- The lovable cuddly ISS crew member whose main responsibility was emptying the bins and admonishing anyone  thinking of setting fire to farts. 
JANE McDONALD-  Where the fuck did this come from and what's it for ?  One for the menopausal mummsy demographic and Northern   [well, Yorkshire , but never mind]. The GILF Hall of fame awaits.
CHRISTOPHER BIGGINS- Much like seasonal vegetables being mainly available December to February for unfucking believably inflated ticket priced seasonal 'entertainment' extravaganzas. Suggestions that any old cack panel show are  also part of his repertoire are untrue darling.
EDWINA CURRY- Jewish , Eggs,  Blow Jobs, Front Door, Back Door ...   Ooh, a little bit of politics there. 
NOEL EDMONDS – Archetypal smug 70's poptastic R1 type. Once the face of Saturday evening TV , now the face so deserving of a high velocity meeting with a length of rough sawn 4x2 . A few re invents later and hey presto we have the all round cunt we all know and detest making him a perfect fit in Australia.
ASSORTED  ‘ NATIONAL TREASURES’  - D.Attenborough ,  J. Dench   , D.Jason ,  I.McKellen ,  C.Balding ,  J. Oliver . L.Henry etc.
ROYALTY/ARISTOCRACY – The undisputed  gold standard for generational winging it. Far too numerous to mention.

It's a good list, I'd pop Danny Baker in there as well, iseless cunt and that drip on Radio London Robert Elms. But don't forget standing behind all this front desk of shits is the legions of public school boys and girls over represented on the BBC and TV in general. 

32 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

JANE McDONALD-  Where the fuck did this come from and what's it for ?  One for the menopausal mummsy demographic and Northern   [well, Yorkshire , but never mind]. The GILF Hall of fame awaits.

Jane McDonald???? The poor cow was murdered by that bearded, lorry driving psycho Peter Sutcliffe!  What have you got against her?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jane McDonald???? The poor cow was murdered by that bearded, lorry driving psycho Peter Sutcliffe!  What have you got against her?

Walking home late at night ‘hammered’. Asking for trouble imo.

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is your avatar the Hal 3000 computer or the Amstrad one from Currys? 

The last time I looked the  Commodore 64 is still languishing  in the loft along with other assorted shite that I've never got round to dumping although Mrs Kurtz did suggest  long ago that we could get rid rid of the collection of "interesting" magazines from my dim and distant youth.  All you young 'uns can stop sniggering as well, 64kbRam + 20kbRom with C90 cassette game loading was the dog's bollocks back then.

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The last time I looked the  Commodore 64 is still languishing  in the loft along with other assorted shite that I've never got round to dumping although Mrs Kurtz did suggest  long ago that we could get rid rid of the collection of "interesting" magazines from my dim and distant youth.  All you young 'uns can stop sniggering as well, 64kbRam + 20kbRom with C90 cassette game loading was the dog's bollocks back then.

And just as much fun. Harmlesss fun.