CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ashley Warren

Total Cuntbreed

So this fucking piece of shit did not  realise these dogs were dangerous after all the publicity -really🤔

Trying to cover his own arse i think.

Just looking at this fucking idiot sums the cunt up ffs exterminate this cunt asap.

https://news.sky.com/story/xl-bully-owner-whose-dogs-killed-grandmother-didnt-realise-they-were-dangerous-13065245

33 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

So this fucking piece of shit did not  realise these dogs were dangerous after all the publicity -really🤔

Trying to cover his own arse i think.

Just looking at this fucking idiot sums the cunt up ffs exterminate this cunt asap.

https://news.sky.com/story/xl-bully-owner-whose-dogs-killed-grandmother-didnt-realise-they-were-dangerous-13065245

I actually give him credit for coming out with it. I notice two things

1. He said "I believe they should be wiped out" but some media outlets have chosen not to report this. I find that more disgusting than this guy now, because there's an institutional framework that has allowed this dog to become widespread in this country and the apathy and compliance of the media and authorities has assisted in these deaths. 

2.  The Coalition Against the Ban and the RSPCUNTA especially its self appointed XL Bully advocate "Dr" Sam(antha) Gaines who has previously been outspoken against specific breed bans (esp on the BBC) have kept very quiet about this Nanny death. 

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I actually give him credit for coming out with it. I notice two things

1. He said "I believe they should be wiped out" but some media outlets have chosen not to report this. I find that more disgusting than this guy now, because there's an institutional framework that has allowed this dog to become widespread in this country and the apathy and compliance of the media and authorities has assisted in these deaths. 

2.  The Coalition Against the Ban and the RSPCUNTA especially its self appointed XL Bully advocate "Dr" Sam(antha) Gaines who has previously been outspoken against specific breed bans (esp on the BBC) have kept very quiet about this Nanny death. 

The media has chosen to continue publishing bleeding heart "these are fluffy cuddly babies" interviews and videos by the halfwits who try to justify the owning and breeding of these dogs. The media might be trying to show these people for fools but many other fools will identify with them and think that the legislation is some kind of conspiracy and/or even that the attack have never happened. The media itself can be inept.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The media has chosen to continue publishing bleeding heart "these are fluffy cuddly babies" interviews and videos by the halfwits who try to justify the owning and breeding of these dogs. The media might be trying to show these people for fools but many other fools will identify with them and think that the legislation is some kind of conspiracy and/or even that the attack have never happened. The media itself can be inept.

That's the usual muppets, but what I can't understand is the RSPCUNTA chipping in with all this Educate the Owners bullshit - when did education alter the characteristics of an animal. I would say it has a minimal impact on a lot of human beings, that's 8  or ten compulsory years. Combine the two and you have a recipe for disaster. The only way to break the cycle is to eliminate the animal from normal domestic environments. By the way I'd like to see the self-same TV Licence checkers redeployed to enforcing these dog regulations and why not a new Dog Licence of say £159 the same as a TV Licence? The BBC can go and fuck itself. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's the usual muppets, but what I can't understand is the RSPCUNTA chipping in with all this Educate the Owners bullshit - when did education alter the characteristics of an animal. I would say it has a minimal impact on a lot of human beings, that's 8  or ten compulsory years. Combine the two and you have a recipe for disaster. The only way to break the cycle is to eliminate the animal from normal domestic environments. By the way I'd like to see the self-same TV Licence checkers redeployed to enforcing these dog regulations and why not a new Dog Licence of say £159 the same as a TV Licence? The BBC can go and fuck itself. 

The licence fee would be seen as a tax.. but do agree with the idea, poor folk would of course start screaming along with the "therapy dogs" owners but I do not see its as right to use a living animal as a mental health support having seen one nut case owned commit suicide and not being found for several days with his badly starved "therapy dog" besides him. I would actually also put an age limit on pet ownership.

17 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The licence fee would be seen as a tax.. but do agree with the idea, poor folk would of course start screaming along with the "therapy dogs" owners but I do not see its as right to use a living animal as a mental health support having seen one nut case owned commit suicide and not being found for several days with his badly starved "therapy dog" besides him. I would actually also put an age limit on pet ownership.

It's like everything else here, the Wild West. 

32 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Typical half breed. Oven.

You should meet his little brother. When he was about 12, he had a huge Afro separated into two bunches. Like a black Mickey Mouse. He would then vandalise shit and try and break into caravans right in front of CCTV poles and then deny it while actually looking at himself on screen after we dragged him to the security office.