CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The hunt for red Abdul

Just as the waters deliver the water shall take .Abdul  was washed up on the shores of the UK , bending and kissing the Dover sands upon arrival .After getting his plimsolled feet under the  table made heavy with benefits and a nice warm little home in which to reside he decided it wasn't enough. Happiness was absent  in his idleness and the  charity bestowed upon him by the British taxpayer. Abdul decided to take the piss and bite the hand that fed .Abdul was found in the Thames face down after spending a few weeks on the muddy River bed .What shall his epitaph read I wonder. "Gone and good riddance" perhaps or even " why not rejoice and  elevate  yourself , you have a civilised home , why try to poison it with your uncivilised ways ".

Cunt .

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just as the waters deliver the water shall take .Abdul  was washed up on the shores of the UK , bending and kissing the Dover sands upon arrival .After getting his plimsolled feet under the  table made heavy with benefits and a nice warm little home in which to reside he decided it wasn't enough. Happiness was absent  in his idleness and the  charity bestowed upon him by the British taxpayer. Abdul decided to take the piss and bite the hand that fed .Abdul was found in the Thames face down after spending a few weeks on the muddy River bed .What shall his epitaph read I wonder. "Gone and good riddance" perhaps or even " why not rejoice and  elevate  yourself , you have a civilised home , why try to poison it with your uncivilised ways ".

Cunt .

He had Many Rivers to Cross

Apparently his favourite singer was Muddy Waters. 

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cunt .

I told you he drowned the other week. Keep up please.

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

I told you he drowned the other week. Keep up please.

Have some respect , I'm in mourning .I will wear a black armband for a week .Britain has lost a capable brother .Who knows what  more Abdul could have achieved in life .Now we'll  never know . I bet he's on virgin no.22 already .The conversation must be a bit stunted .I bet all she wants to talk about is  Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift.