CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet Footprints II: This time it’s personal

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you're an expert in that field? 

LCS is not just an expert. Despite regularly being mistaken for Worzel Gummidge, he’s actually the first Aussie (expatriated convict) to be awarded a Nobel prize. 
Apparently he was outstanding in his field.

Bloody Nora!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

LCS is not just an expert. Despite regularly being mistaken for Worzel Gummidge, he’s actually the first Aussie (expatriated convict) to be awarded a Nobel prize. 
Apparently he was outstanding in his field.

Bloody Nora!

I have two dozen residential pools  on the Costa del Sol that look like the toilet on an Easyjet from Newcastle with a dose of the shits for which I have a contractual deadline to clean by Easter. That's the expertise I was looking for. 

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see youth crime is also out of control in Northern England, for a change.

Would anyone care to speculate on the community origins of an 11 year old nicking caravans? Can we safely assume he does a nice line in sloppy drive tarmac or gutter maintenance? As for describing him as a schoolboy, I would lay money on him having an attendance record not dissimilar to Lord Lebedev at Westminster. 

Shoot the little scrote. You’ll save yourself a fortune.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/mar/08/police-stop-boy-11-driving-bmw-towing-caravan-along-m1?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Was there a quad bike in the caravan.

• Like 1