CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet Footprints II: This time it’s personal

Regular Corner contributors may recall back in 2021 I posted a knotty problem involving illicit use of swimming pools by minors. The mysterious case of the wet footprints led to some interesting debate before it degenerated into a nonce hunt and was ultimately locked by the RoopsFuhrer. 

Today Western Australia is convulsed with the story of three children found using a neighbour’s pool without permission who were promptly lashed together with cable ties to await Police. The detaining cable-tier has been charged with assault and there is much talk in the town of Broome about keeping the peace. 

Interested to know what the wise heads of The Corner would make of it all.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/06/western-australia-children-allegedly-cable-ties-broome-man-charged-assault?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I imagine @Eddie's kids look very similar, which makes the situation appear all the more heart-rending. I hope you offered them your swimming pool, LCS – as well as some witchetty grubs and wombat from your acclaimed bbq.

Seriously though, one has to wonder whether he'd have tied up three white Aussie kids from his neighbourhood if he caught them swimming in his parents' pool. Quite the bully actually, and I think the whole scenario probably comes down to a question of their heritage and his attitude towards them. A stern warning and a few words with their parents would have sufficed.

My conclusion is wanker. What would your reaction have been?

• Like 3

Dangerous hooligans like this are a blight on upstanding suburban gardens; these two look like a particularly nasty pair of desperados. It takes a very brave man to stand up to them, he's only about three times their size.

An example should be made of them to discourage others from interfering with the white man's billabong.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Regular Corner contributors may recall back in 2021 I posted a knotty problem involving illicit use of swimming pools by minors. The mysterious case of the wet footprints led to some interesting debate before it degenerated into a nonce hunt and was ultimately locked by the RoopsFuhrer. 

Today Western Australia is convulsed with the story of three children found using a neighbour’s pool without permission who were promptly lashed together with cable ties to await Police. The detaining cable-tier has been charged with assault and there is much talk in the town of Broome about keeping the peace. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/06/western-australia-children-allegedly-cable-ties-broome-man-charged-assault?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Why? 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I imagine @Eddie's kids look very similar, which makes the situation appear all the more heart-rending. I hope you offered them your swimming pool, LCS – as well as some witchetty grubs and wombat from your acclaimed bbq.

Seriously though, one has to wonder whether he'd have tied up three white Aussie kids from his neighbourhood if he caught them swimming in his parents' pool. Quite the bully actually, and I think the whole scenario probably comes down to a question of their heritage and his attitude towards them. A stern warning and a few words with their parents would have sufficed.

Blacks can't swim. Everyone knows that. 

When I went to the first swim session at our school; the teacher wanted non swimmers at one end and the swimmers at the other end. At the non swimmers end they were alll black. It looked like we were about to have a game of chess. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They should charge the darkies with criminal damage…to the pool filter.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I went to the first swim session at our school; the teacher wanted non swimmers at one end and the swimmers at the other end. At the non swimmers end they were alll black. It looked like we were about to have a game of chess. 

It's the thickness of their skin pigmentation. Almost four times thicker than the Caucasian.

• Like 1

On 06/03/2024 at 12:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don't understand why their faces were 'blacked out', we know from experience they all look the fuckin' same. 🙈🙉🙊

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wanker is about right. Even detaining them temporarily until the parents came for them could be passed off as a safety measure, but keeping them there bawling away while you have a shouting match with their parents on video is a recipe for endless harassment which will I predict result in him leaving town. Unlike the non-indigenous youths of my 2021 story, these are proper little kids, and in humiliating them like this he’s given himself a massive headache. Cultural sensitivity training incoming….

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It might have been with good intentions in that they would have drowned with their own kind. Has to the user of ties .. couldn't they just tie him up and leave him out in the sun for a few hours until he is a similar colour to the children  instead of all this woke nonsense

On 06/03/2024 at 12:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s a hard one to answer for sure Doc. Sometimes when one is faced with seemingly unsolvable dilemmas like this, I’ve found that the only way to resolve the situation is to ask oneself…..”What would Barrymore have done?”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s a hard one to answer for sure Doc. Sometimes when one is faced with seemingly unsolvable dilemmas like this, I’ve found that the only way to resolve the situation is to ask oneself…..”What would Barrymore have done?”

It’s worth noting that the unfortunate Stuart Lubbock was, as far as we know, not cable-tied during his visit to the Barrymore pool. In fact I’m not sure we can learn much from the case of a young father found floating in the small hours with drugs in his bloodstream and his arsehole busted wide open like the Japanese flag. Or, come to think of it, a Hot-Spot. 

Awight?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s worth noting that the unfortunate Stuart Lubbock was, as far as we know, not cable-tied during his visit to the Barrymore pool. In fact I’m not sure we can learn much from the case of a young father found floating in the small hours with drugs in his bloodstream and his arsehole busted wide open like the Japanese flag. Or, come to think of it, a Hot-Spot. 

Awight?

Dreadful. Do it again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dreadful. Do it again.

You always claim to be a man in the know where criminality is concerned, do you have some insider information on this unfortunate episode, Peter?

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have to admit , that last line is quality .

Quality for sure, and I thank you for saying so, but seemingly falling just short of your ‘quality line deserving of a like’ threshold.

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Overdose the pool water with bleach and it'll gradually turn their skin white when they try it again. They'll thank you in the end.

The deep end or the rear end? (I could have found an easy way to include  ‘bell end’ but I couldn’t really be bothered tbh).

On 06/03/2024 at 22:34, Last Cunt Standing said:

Wanker is about right. Even detaining them temporarily until the parents came for them could be passed off as a safety measure, but keeping them there bawling away while you have a shouting match with their parents on video is a recipe for endless harassment which will I predict result in him leaving town. Unlike the non-indigenous youths of my 2021 story, these are proper little kids, and in humiliating them like this he’s given himself a massive headache. Cultural sensitivity training incoming….

And you're an expert in that field? 

I see youth crime is also out of control in Northern England, for a change.

Would anyone care to speculate on the community origins of an 11 year old nicking caravans? Can we safely assume he does a nice line in sloppy drive tarmac or gutter maintenance? As for describing him as a schoolboy, I would lay money on him having an attendance record not dissimilar to Lord Lebedev at Westminster. 

Shoot the little scrote. You’ll save yourself a fortune.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/mar/08/police-stop-boy-11-driving-bmw-towing-caravan-along-m1?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other