CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Care of the deceased

A bargain basement funeral directors up north have had a police visit due to "concerns  about care of the deceased" .I'd like to know  Who the fuck made the complaint ?.The police have removed 34 stiffs to more comfortable surroundings .That's good to know especially now the weather is changing and things are looking altogether brighter. The story does have a whiff of the other worldly about it .A musical accompaniment could consist of 

He ain't heavy , he's my corpse. By the Follies.

The monster mash has to be in there with the great voice of Vincent Price .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

A bargain basement funeral directors up north have had a police visit due to "concerns  about care of the deceased" .I'd like to know  Who the fuck made the complaint ?.The police have removed 34 stiffs to more comfortable surroundings .That's good to know especially now the weather is changing and things are looking altogether brighter. The story does have a whiff of the other worldly about it .A musical accompaniment could consist of 

A sad case although bearing in mind the rip off industry that dealing with the deceased has turned into, perhaps we need more of these. 30 years and typical someone would be buried within tree days of their departure from this life .. now it can be aweek or even a month before interment or cremation, the body needs to be kept cool and this comes at a cost. YOU SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED A LINK ..https://news.sky.com/story/man-and-woman-arrested-after-34-bodies-were-moved-by-police-from-funeral-director-13092104

Man and woman arrested after 34 bodies removed from funeral parlour in police raid

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

A bargain basement funeral directors up north have had a police visit due to "concerns  about care of the deceased" I'd like to know  Who the fuck made the complaint ?

It wasn't Jimmy Savile, was it? 😇

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think it's worse to have a cut price birth. What's it like ELC? 🤔 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You can take a joke, more than some on this site🙋

Have you tried regression therapy?

I believe it’s called ‘conversion therapy’ nowadays. The old, tried and tested course of treatment (a couple of months of daily ECT followed by a full frontal lobotomy) is apparently not appropriate anymore, as it has negative connotations for some of todays little snowflake nut nuts with all their newfangled ‘mental elf’ issues.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I believe it’s called ‘conversion therapy’ nowadays. The old, tried and tested course of treatment (a couple of months of daily ECT followed by a full frontal lobotomy) is apparently not appropriate anymore, as it has negative connotations for some of todays little snowflake nut nuts with all their newfangled ‘mental elf’ issues.

I went to a hypnotist show last week. I can't remember a thing about it.😯

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you Albanian by any chance or just a  brainless cunting imbecile?.

He's australian so basically the same thing.They all sound like drunken Albanians too 😐

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to a hypnotist show last week. I can't remember a thing about it.😯

I met the worst tobogganist ever the other day. Cunt had no Benson King Size or Marlboro Lites for sale.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Are you accusing ELC of being gay or being a cunt or some weird combo of both? King Billy's regression session would take him back to his days as a personal valet to Prince Charles when sodomy was still illegal. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you accusing ELC of being gay or being a cunt or some weird combo of both? King Billy's regression session would take him back to his days as a personal valet to Prince Charles when sodomy was still illegal. 

ELC is one of the rising young stars of CC in my opinion. I cast no aspersions in his direction H. What I’m actually trying to say is ‘What the fuck are you rattling on about?’

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

ELC is one of the rising young stars of CC in my opinion. I cast no aspersions in his direction H. What I’m actually trying to say is ‘What the fuck are you rattling on about?’

He's certainly doing a lot of rising from what I've heard. It's like a fucking forest of hard pricks on this site recently. It's been hard to find somewhere to sit down. 

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's nice to cause a stir .Wakes everyone up .Peter Suctcliffe told me that .

I’ve been watching his new podcast recently. You should have a look at it. It’s called ‘Whores under the hammer’.