CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cyber flashing

It's strange to think that a picture of a Penis  can cause alarm,  distress and humiliation.Thats the description in law concerning cyber flashing.  I never thought that the  extremity  I've been attached  to since I can remember and my friend through thick and thin is actually a device able  cause shock and horror .Ive always thought it rather a benign,  friendly little thing that made it self apparent to me whilst looking at pictures of Margaret Thatcher. I've seen a few fannies in my time  that caused  alarm and distress . One could have been mistaken for a Portuguese man 'o' war so its not just the male genitalia that has the monopoly on shock, horror  and awe .I was never bothered enough , or alarmed enough to take the woman to court over her outrageously  horrendous flange  , I simply got over it and after a  sobering  sleep  and a full English things were thankfully  all well again and the nightmare over with .

• Like 1

Each time I read one of your posts, it feels as though I'm looking at a cyber cock. 

And I'm fairly certain that if Pen uploaded a photo of her penis, the monopoly of shock, horror and awe would swing greatly in favour of the male genitalia.

It's over for you here, elc. You didn't cut the mustard - and I very much doubt you ever will, you bizarre, weird little old man. Be gone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Each time I read one of your posts, it feels as though I'm looking at a cyber cock. 

And I'm fairly certain that if Pen uploaded a photo of her penis, the monopoly of shock, horror and awe would swing greatly in favour of the male genitalia.

It's over for you here, elc. You didn't cut the mustard - and I very much doubt you ever will, you bizarre, weird little old man. Be gone.

You can be sure that if indeed a cock  could  magically manifest itself into your peculiar world no doubt only illuminated by the blue white light emitted from your computer screen ,  I would take great pleasure in ramming it up your uptight supercilious narcissistic arsehole .Who the fuck do you think you are ?Henry fucking Kissinger.You're more like Henry Hoover, full of shit,  only less handy around the house .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@King Billy’s endorsement of this retard is odd and hopefully ironic. I’ve blocked the wanker as he’s fucking awful. I hope he gets his stage 4 letter later today. 

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Would swing greatly....

I see what you did there 👍

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And I'm fairly certain that if Pen uploaded a photo of her penis

You'd be slobbering all over it 👄 🩹💦

Your constant references to cocks and scat have not gone unnoticed, surely you realise that by now, you're definitely out of the closet?🏳️‍🌈

• Like 1