CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Solar panel cunts

On every housing estate there's a few houses covered in fucking ugly  solar panels.The owners are normally smug boomer types who believe their wealth is down to their shrewdness  rather than property price escalation.Some slimey salesman comes calling and along comes these hideous black panels .What cunts .The things will not pay for themselves for 20 years , that's if every panel continues to work with as new efficiency and  there are no breakdowns or problems with the set up .That scenario is impossuble to achieve. There's a very good chance , if we keep everything crossed the  65  year old cunts buying them now will be long dead before the system has even paid for itself .The carbon footprint involved in the manufacture of panels , most of which are made in China is huge so the smug cunts can't even use the idiotic environment argument .Its just another goverment ploy along with big business to take your money using the climate change theory as justification.In a couple of years it will be seen as the scam it really is .Electric cars that are shit and devalues quicker than a Ratners wedding ring , heat source pumps that do not work , yes they can work in Norway because they're backed up by kilowatts of electricity produced virtually for free by Hydro means. its all fucking bollox.All of it .Cunts all of 'em.Get it out of the ground and burn it .

49 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

On every housing estate there's a few houses covered in fucking ugly  solar panels.The owners are normally smug boomer types who believe their wealth is down to their shrewdness  rather than property price escalation.Some slimey salesman comes calling and along comes these hideous black panels .What cunts .The things will not pay for themselves for 20 years , that's if every panel continues to work with as new efficiency and  there are no breakdowns or problems with the set up .That scenario is impossuble to achieve. There's a very good chance , if we keep everything crossed the  65  year old cunts buying them now will be long dead before the system has even paid for itself .The carbon footprint involved in the manufacture of panels , most of which are made in China is huge so the smug cunts can't even use the idiotic environment argument .Its just another goverment ploy along with big business to take your money using the climate change theory as justification.In a couple of years it will be seen as the scam it really is .Electric cars that are shit and devalues quicker than a Ratners wedding ring , heat source pumps that do not work , yes they can work in Norway because they're backed up by kilowatts of electricity produced virtually for free by Hydro means. its all fucking bollox.All of it .Cunts all of 'em.Get it out of the ground and burn it .

There is nothing wrong with having solar panels .. I have them on the roof of my house and on the garage and gardens sheds .. I would also like to mount one on your head.

34 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is nothing wrong with having solar panels .. I have them on the roof of my house and on the garage and gardens sheds .. I would also like to mount one on your head.

I have solar panels in my basement flat, my electricity bill is horrendous. 😒

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Wiffles has got the same problem but his panels are up his back passage where the sun don't shine.

But they get a regular hosing from the sailors he entertains on his jaunts to the park.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm not sure whether it's very astute to clad the roof in that shit.  You're absolutely right it's got more to do with a certain cultural type than any real impact on electricity generation.  The pigeons love it. 

Same for bloody heat pumps.  While we are fucking our brains out with that bullshit the Spanish experiencing their severest drought on record have, due to a few days of heavy rain, announced the filling up of all their hotel swimming and condo pools in preparation for another 16 million thirsty visitors this season.  One week ago they were talking about new desalination (fossil fuel powered) plants and importing ftrsh water by tankers. You don't have to look as far as India or China to see the hypocrisy and two facedness of it all. 

On 04/04/2024 at 20:44, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not sure whether it's very astute to clad the roof in that shit.  You're absolutely right it's got more to do with a certain cultural type than any real impact on electricity generation.  The pigeons love it. 

Same for bloody heat pumps.  While we are fucking our brains out with that bullshit the Spanish experiencing their severest drought on record have, due to a few days of heavy rain, announced the filling up of all their hotel swimming and condo pools in preparation for another 16 million thirsty visitors this season.  One week ago they were talking about new desalination (fossil fuel powered) plants and importing ftrsh water by tankers. You don't have to look as far as India or China to see the hypocrisy and two facedness of it all. 

Fresh water in Spain , that would be a first . I'd rather drink sea water rather than the recycled piss of lisping donkey murderers and sunburnt northerners. 

38 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fresh water in Spain , that would be a first . I'd rather drink sea water rather than the recycled piss of lisping donkey murderers and sunburnt northerners. 

They think their country is great.  It's just two steps away from the fucking mess of the 1930s which is why the EU keeps feeding it money and grants like a spoilt crybaby.  Despicable country of oafs and sly creatures almost as fucking bad as the crafty French. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They think their country is great.  It's just two steps away from the fucking mess of the 1930s which is why the EU keeps feeding it money and grants like a spoilt crybaby.  Despicable country of oafs and sly creatures almost as fucking bad as the crafty French. 

Cypriots are the most corrupt cunts and most are sexual deviants of one kind or another .Nice food though. 

• Like 1

On 06/04/2024 at 20:03, entitled little cunt said:

Apparently he was a right old miserable  cunt .

People weren't that accommodating for shirt-lifters back in the day (ask @Frank)🏳️‍🌈