CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘The Cloward-Piven Strategy’

King Billy

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We’re fucked.

Only if you did CSE Social Studies as an option at school instead of the more usual Set Theory in Multi-Dimensional Self Curving Space taught by that weird cunt in the wheelchair and his cock hanging out.  Guess which one I didn’t choose. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, what do you think of elc's vile behaviour towards me?

That's hilarious .I think you're asking the wrong man .Harold is quite aware of your adolescent ways , if i remember rightly it was your good self along with a couple of your cohorts who go off on some weird "why dont you die , bla , bla , bla  bollocks .When you eventually muster a response  you get all emotional and school playground .Grow up or go.  You buffoon.

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's hilarious .I think you're asking the wrong man .Harold is quite aware of your adolescent ways , if i remember rightly it was your good self along with a couple of your cohorts who go off on some weird "why dont you die , bla , bla , bla  bollocks .When you eventually muster a response  you get all emotional and school playground .Grow up or go.  You buffoon.

You what?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you think I'll get an imaginary M5?

I see no reason why not Raaas, being a member of the 2nd most valued and protected ethnic community in Khan Jong-Un (our glorious leader)’s 21’st century Londonistan.

Just make sure it belongs to a white man (or Alex Scott the football lezzer) before you stab the racist, white supremacist, descendant of a slave baron and claim it as a down payment on the reparations to come. That way you’ll be doing everything legally and probably be invited onto Piers Morgan’s show and celebrated as a hero. Uncle Tom maybe? I think everyone’s probably forgotten about Captain Tom and the swimming pool extension lark.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Actually I'm warming to Old Chap so much I'll go 50/50 with you on giving him a Spring break in Switzerland at Dignitas.  They get a go on that Alpine Train first so it's not all bad. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So brave of you to come out like this! Have you been struggling with your feelings for a long time?

So how much are you chipping in for his Dignitas send off?  A contribution to the free bar at The Cock and Monkey would be gratefully appreciated.  I'll scratch your name on the toilet door to say (amongst other things) you was a sponsor.