CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marcus Decker .. Dartford Bridge Protestor

• Penny Farthing changed the title to Marcus Decker .. Dartford Bridge Protestor
9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Normally I would tell the Daily Scum Mail to fuck off, but in this case I think that it is right that after he finishes his gaol sentence he is fucked off back to Germany to do his protesting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12144097/German-Just-Stop-Oil-protester-scaled-Dartford-Crossing-bridge-faces-deportation.html

71610797-12144097-image-a-91_16855409275

I wouldn't even jail him. Why should the British tax payer fork out for this cunt? Just put him on the next flight to sausage land and be done with him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Marcus Decker Dartford Bridge Protester.  Sounds like a Viz character. 

Cheeky kraut cunt .I think theres a few million who could quite rightly protest that the nation of the most  boring miserable cunts in the world actually still exists . They make the most boring teutonically bland motor vehicals , the most "iconic " of which hasn't got the engine in the right fucking place and they keep on doing it .Its recent Furher took it upon herself to  unleash  a tsunami of fucking illegals into Europe. Not one fucker was so much as even asked if they minded having their social welfare systems overloaded with uncivilised murdering rapists .That little German cunt should  be told a few home truths about der Fatherland  and its jumped up little corporals .I'm reporting myself for an  anti illegal immigrant stance and not liking Germans apart from those with large breasts wearing  Baverian serving wrench outfits.

On 19/04/2024 at 09:28, Penny Farthing said:

Normally I would tell the Daily Scum Mail to fuck off, but in this case I think that it is right that after he finishes his gaol sentence he is fucked off back to Germany to do his protesting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12144097/German-Just-Stop-Oil-protester-scaled-Dartford-Crossing-bridge-faces-deportation.html

71610797-12144097-image-a-91_16855409275

Rather they deported the rapists and pedos recently converted to Christianity 

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rather they deported the rapists and pedos recently converted to Christianity 

They certainly chose the right religion, though. Strength in numbers.

• Like 1