CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just like to send my condolences

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Withers you French worm, I’m staying at the slate in Phucket, roops isn’t taking to me, the swimming pools are too warm and I battled 12 hours in economy to get here. I think this is the end for me, goodbye old friend. 

Best news I've had all day.  

Fuck off.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

One of them was a 7-year old girl, you heartless cunt. 

You wouldn't be so cavalier if you'd seen the grief I got back in 2016 over Alan Kurdi. I got a fucking "Warning Point" for that one!

Ah, the good old days of blatant board manipulation, mass unwarranted nonce accusations, and regular outbreaks of mouth shitting. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like that .He is like  trying to end it all in the sea at Hunstanton,  you can walk three miles out and your only up to your knee's. 

'knee's', eh? Whose knee's? The knobbly knee's knob, called elc, whose understanding of the apostrophe is a metaphor for his entire grasp of the site in general?

You thickster's flap wart. I'll wager a ten year-old with learning difficulties could outgun you in a basic English test.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'knee's', eh? Whose knee's? The knobbly knee's knob, called elc, whose understanding of the apostrophe is a metaphor for his entire grasp of the site in general?

You thickster's flap wart. I'll wager a ten year-old with learning difficulties could outgun you in a basic English test.

@Wolfie Your* an idiot.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

To be honest, I really couldn't give a fuck about the adults, they have the agency to make a stupid fucking decision themselves. Children don't, and are just following their thick as fucking shit parents into a dinghy that any sensible person wouldn't even trust to get them across a deep puddle. If I was on a boat with my kids I would drown trying to make sure they lived, which just goes to show how fucking selfish the parents are. Absolute cunts.

You'll be pleased to know the number of channel crossings has fallen and continues with this trend – so with recent news that Rwanda is actually going to happen, this (hopefully) will work as a deterrent for those wishing to claim asylum. Positively, fewer people (inc. innocent kids) will die at sea, while the UK will benefit from less burglary, shoplifting, fraud, rape, murder, crimes against society (nationals of five countries: Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Albania make up 71% of those crossing... notice a bias here?), congested roads, lengthy NHS waiting times, and more council funding. The data in this article is almost a year old, but it shows the picture:

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/people-crossing-the-english-channel-in-small-boats/

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't believe that the French filth can't work out where these fuckers are launching from. 

Most of them come up through the Mediterranean routes into Spain, Italy and Greece.  Spain is getting several thousand a month just in the Canaries and they can't cope anymore.  They are like tadpoles wriggling their way to northern Europe and England where there are well established underground networks and a labour black market.   Those with contacts and/or family in UK congregate around Calais for a further leg of the journey.    As for the French they have a similar significant number to deal with or not deal with.   Those wanting to get to Britain are just using France as a staging post.   The French have enough of their own to deal with without rounding up the Calais cunts.  I always thought the blame the rest of Europe and especially the French approach was unreasonable and thick. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Most of them come up through the Mediterranean routes into Spain, Italy and Greece.  Spain is getting several thousand a month just in the Canaries and they can't cope anymore.  They are like tadpoles wriggling their way to northern Europe and England where there are well established underground networks and a labour black market.   Those with contacts and/or family in UK congregate around Calais for a further leg of the journey.    As for the French they have a similar significant number to deal with or not deal with.   Those wanting to get to Britain are just using France as a staging post.   The French have enough of their own to deal with without rounding up the Calais cunts.  I always thought the blame the rest of Europe and especially the French approach was unreasonable and thick. 

The fault is that of the stupid Anglais goverment.  No benefits , no food , nothing. Let the illegals  starve .They are nothing but parasites. Sink the boats if they do not turn back to french shores. They'll soon get the message and stay in France .Shoot smugglers .The British should protect their country from invasion.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You'll be pleased to know the number of channel crossings has fallen and continues with this trend – so with recent news that Rwanda is actually going to happen, this (hopefully) will work as a deterrent for those wishing to claim asylum. Positively, fewer people (inc. innocent kids) will die at sea, while the UK will benefit from less burglary, shoplifting, fraud, rape, murder, crimes against society (nationals of five countries: Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Albania make up 71% of those crossing... notice a bias here?), congested roads, lengthy NHS waiting times, and more council funding. The data in this article is almost a year old, but it shows the picture:

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/people-crossing-the-english-channel-in-small-boats/

The fly in this ointment is we won't know.   By the time any realistic stock take can take place of the scheme's deterrent effect, the tories will be yesterday's arsewipe and Labour will scrap it with great ceremony within days of coming in.  So the net result will be something us Brits have all got used to from our "efficiency cost saving" governments:  a complete eye watering waste of money.  Remember the NHS Computer?   HS2 Manchester leg?   The 2012 London Olympics - we're still paying for it.   Trident -  doesn't work.   Our latest aircraft carrier - no aircraft and a floating duck.  

On 23/04/2024 at 20:37, entitled little cunt said:

The early coupe was actually quite attractive and went in to become  the Opel Manta .The engine  was 1800 cc's  of shite .

I can forgive you for being a totally thick fucking twat whose Harvey Wall's bangers clout your keypad relentlessly before his little brain has engaged, but I can't offer the same praise for being the most unfunny bellend we've seen for years, other than @Cunty BigBollox

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can forgive you for being a totally thick fucking twat whose Harvey Wall's bangers clout your keypad relentlessly before his little brain has engaged, but I can't offer the same praise for being the most unfunny bellend we've seen for years, other than @Cunty BigBollox

Aww, thankyou for forgiving me .That's awfully understanding of you .I know you dont know what a Manta is other than some kind of tropical food stuff.its OK, really. 

12 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You never met Punkape did you?

"I miss you baby" 

Memories
Like the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we, would we,
Could we, could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we, would we,
Could we, could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were