CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just like to send my condolences

5 doctors and engineers lost .The French police did all they could including giving back their enormous bribes to the snugglers and boat suppliers and those who deliver the inflatables. Sacre blu , le docteurs are Dan's le drink .ooo la la .Vite , vite tell them to swim Dan's the direction de Angleterre .French cunts .illegal cunts .Open up with an  artillery barrage on to Boulogne sur fucking murd,  the fish smelling shit hole .

Reported all ready so dont fucking bother you pussy flap wart .

• Like 1

I was watching some BBC coverage live from a shitty beach in Calais showing  about 40 swarthy cunts getting in a dinghy and heading out to sea while about a dozen Froggy police just stood there smoking a Gitanes and shrugging their shoulders. We're paying the wages of these lazy cunts, what have you got to say for yourself @Witheredscrote

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was watching some BBC coverage live from a shitty beach in Calais showing  about 40 swarthy cunts getting in a dinghy and heading out to sea while about a dozen Froggy police just stood their smoking a Gitanes and shrugging their shoulders. We're paying the wages of these lazy cunts, what have you got to say for yourself @Witheredscrote

Spain is proposing to offer 500,000 illegals residency.*  Meanwhile if youare a legit Brit owning a holiday home you're relegated to 90 out of every 180 days.   In other words an African who arrives illegally with no cash is treated BETTER than the averafe Brit going to Spain as a holidaymaker.  The Spanish are fat lazy bastards who hate Britain more than the French. 

* 3/4 of all previous legitimised illegals (Spain did same thing in 2004) do not work or contribute to the economy.   The policy is from the Sanchez leftwing government. 

43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was watching some BBC coverage live from a shitty beach in Calais showing  about 40 swarthy cunts getting in a dinghy and heading out to sea while about a dozen Froggy police just stood their smoking a Gitanes and shrugging their shoulders. We're paying the wages of these lazy cunts, what have you got to say for yourself @Witheredscrote

You know the answer to that, you thick cunt.  It's costing me nothing.  

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

5 doctors and engineers lost .The French police did all they could including giving back their enormous bribes to the snugglers and boat suppliers and those who deliver the inflatables. Sacre blu , le docteurs are Dan's le drink .ooo la la .Vite , vite tell them to swim Dan's the direction de Angleterre .French cunts .illegal cunts .Open up with an  artillery barrage on to Boulogne sur fucking murd,  the fish smelling shit hole .

You really are a prize moron. Is this your idea of humour?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You know the answer to that, you thick cunt.  It's costing me nothing.  

Withers you French worm, I’m staying at the slate in Phucket, roops isn’t taking to me, the swimming pools are too warm and I battled 12 hours in economy to get here. I think this is the end for me, goodbye old friend. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

5 doctors and engineers lost.

One of them was a 7-year old girl, you heartless cunt. 

You wouldn't be so cavalier if you'd seen the grief I got back in 2016 over Alan Kurdi. I got a fucking "Warning Point" for that one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Spain is proposing to offer 500,000 illegals residency.*  Meanwhile if youare a legit Brit owning a holiday home you're relegated to 90 out of every 180 days.   In other words an African who arrives illegally with no cash is treated BETTER than the averafe Brit going to Spain as a holidaymaker.  The Spanish are fat lazy bastards who hate Britain more than the French. 

* 3/4 of all previous legitimised illegals (Spain did same thing in 2004) do not work or contribute to the economy.   The policy is from the Sanchez leftwing government. 

Have you seen some of the brit expats in the land of lisping and kiss me quick hats, its like jaywick sands has moved en mass to the sun.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You wouldn't be so cavalier if you'd seen the grief I got back in 2016 over Alan Kurdi. I got a fucking "Warning Point" for that one!

The kids are used as pawns , or prawns .They arrive with no parents then the cunt  parents turn up unsurprisingly using European law to circumnavigate border force regs with the help of British solicitors who are paid by the British taxpayer .Ever get the feeling you're being cheated .?

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes.Got a problem with that ?I do find it rather funny. I couldn't give a fuck how many of the cunts drown .I'm sorry if that offends your sentimental side. I never realised you were that type .

I was referring to your oh-so-hilarious writing style, where you cleverly dropped in some French words for comedic effect. Or not, as it turns out, you fucking idiot.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think this is the end for me, goodbye old friend. 

Never mind Edward, think about the generous missionary work your corpse will be doing when you're gone, it will probably feed at least a dozen slope families (when the Poodle and Pangolin steaks run out) 🥴

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I was referring to your oh-so-hilarious writing style, where you cleverly dropped in some French words for comedic effect. Or not, as it turns out, you fucking idiot.

I didn't realise your a professor of filth when it comes to the French Language.Maybe you could at least try to educate me .vous et un grand con.Start with that .

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you seen some of the brit expats in the land of lisping and kiss me quick hats, its like jaywick sands has moved en mass to the sun.

O wonder what it's like to be "on holiday" ALL the time!    Where you have a nervous breakdown if it forecasts rain or the temperature drops below 15° or the crowds go away in the winter and most of it closes down to a grey concrete shanty ghost town instead of the gay gaudy tacky shanty town that it is in the summer.  I give credit to the Spanish for maintaining a pristine civilised sea front in all their resorts, but step back and its just cheap hell.  You go to a British seaside and it's a shit hole all year round with its arse hanging out its pants (that's just the fucking single mothers looking for black cock) Is Nothing Sacred? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/12/eric-morecambe-statue-vandalised

A bit like that cunt who chopped down the Sycamore tree.  In Iran they'd chop a bit of him off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be honest, I really couldn't give a fuck about the adults, they have the agency to make a stupid fucking decision themselves. Children don't, and are just following their thick as fucking shit parents into a dinghy that any sensible person wouldn't even trust to get them across a deep puddle. If I was on a boat with my kids I would drown trying to make sure they lived, which just goes to show how fucking selfish the parents are. Absolute cunts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Can't you find something else to do with your time?

• Like 3

I have some admiration and respect for the amount of initiative these guys show, but when all is said and done,  they never integrate.   Their number one priority is always to import as many family members and friends into the UK as soon as they get their legs under the table with the aim to build a village similar to the one they've come from in a poor area of Britain that frankly could do without the resulting strain of their presence. 

The chattering, journalistic, middle classes and politicians don't mind.   They never do this village building in THEIR upscale neighbourhoods. 

One of the first steps in this ambition is to send images of the flashy motor they acquire very soon after touching ground.   Lured by this bait, an arranged marriage will soon follow.  This is where the immigration lawyers step in.... their offices proliferate next to where these immigrant villages are being constructed. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

One less prozzie for sale then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't realise your a professor of filth when it comes to the French Language.Maybe you could at least try to educate me .vous et un grand con.Start with that .

My limited command of the French language pales into insignificance when compared to your obvious mastery of it. You fucking dunce.

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have some admiration and respect for the amount of initiative these guys show, but when all is said and done,  they never integrate.   Their number one priority is always to import as many family members and friends into the UK as soon as they get their legs under the table with the aim to build a village similar to the one they've come from in a poor area of Britain that frankly could do without the resulting strain of their presence. 

The chattering, journalistic, middle classes and politicians don't mind.   They never do this village building in THEIR upscale neighbourhoods. 

One of the first steps in this ambition is to send images of the flashy motor they acquire very soon after touching ground.   Lured by this bait, an arranged marriage will soon follow.  This is where the immigration lawyers step in.... their offices proliferate next to where these immigrant villages are being constructed. 

I can't believe that the French filth can't work out where these fuckers are launching from.