CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Cunt" Binface London Mayor?

ChildeHarold

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wouldn't vote for him. He's rubbish. 

But the others are trash.  Khan's produced a plan for new bus routes called the Loop de Loop around the outer boroughs which looks like ELC's fucking plate of spaghetti but the cunt abolished the good old crystal clear paper London bus route maps when he took office as if they HAVE to do something UNPOPULAR just to underline their ARRIVAL on the scene.   The fucking TOM TOM, sat nav, Google Maps Cunts generation who have no inyerest in any part of the landscape outside their monochrome AtoB mentality. 

NO WONDER THE FUCKING CUNTS ATE BESET WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.  NO FUCK HORIZONS - ALL INWARD LOOKING, "I", "ME" GENERATION. 

That's what us old cunts have to deal with. What we're lumbered with. It's monumental fucking stupidity and selfishness on two legs.  Fucking Dishwasher/Airfryer/I need to fucking find my way round with a phpne cos I can't approach strangers and ask for directions....

Yuk yuk yuk yuk

On 29/04/2024 at 20:55, ChildeHarold said:

This nom has seriously flopped on its arse like the Sinclair C5.   

I think it has more to do with the poster than the subject though.

What do you seriously think?........

Take your time.

On 29/04/2024 at 21:01, entitled little cunt said:

That's a rather large cod piece .

I'd love a large cod piece, with some chips, salt & vinegar, couple of slices of bread, yummy! 

None of the 'white fish' nonsense you get in cheap-cunt supermarkets.

5 hours ago, and said:

I'd love a large cod piece, with some chips, salt & vinegar, couple of slices of bread, yummy! 

None of the 'white fish' nonsense you get in cheap-cunt supermarkets.

Why do I do it? .I ended up in Lidl .Bought some cod Fish cakes , they were fucking awful .The reason lidl and Aldi are cheaper is because the food they sell is shite .simple as.Never again.

On 01/05/2024 at 21:11, entitled little cunt said:

Why do I do it? .I ended up in Lidl .Bought some cod Fish cakes , they were fucking awful .The reason lidl and Aldi are cheaper is because the food they sell is shite .simple as.Never again.

What can a poor boy do?