CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Invictus Games

Cuntybaws

It's claimed without the faintest hint of irony that this bathetic shite which is currently clogging up most of the BBC is the brainchild of Prince Harry. (Apparently copying something you saw on TV in America pretty much verbatim now constitutes original thought.)

I am not a fan of the Paralympics either, with its multitude of sub-categories, but at least the winner of one of those events is demonstrably the best one-legged, deaf, Down's syndrome tiddlywinks player on Earth. The only qualifications for Invictus are (1) to have been too stupid to get a job as anything other than cannon fodder, and (2) to have been among the poorest at that.

Forget wheelchair basketball, more practical events should really include “Ducking when you hear shooting” and “Not standing on suspicious half-buried metal objects”.

harry+zara1.jpg

Trust that fucking Harry not to get in the spirit of things, he should have took one of his bouncers out the back somewhere to break both his legs if he wanted to show a real participation.

There could be a method in his madness...
Like training his troops in readiness to defend his realm of Scotland, with ranks of chariots armed with Javelins, with Bro' Wills up front on a Polo Pony.

I pity the poor cunt that gets a discus in the gob, on second thoughts he'd probably be wearing a kilt so I hope his dentist rips the arse out of him.

Fuck prince harry. Its not about him

Indeed. For the avoidance of doubt I should state that I have the utmost respect and admiration for the bravery and sacrifice of our armed forces. Once enlisted, for whatever reason, the poor grunt fuckers don't get to choose whether to patrol hostile dirt tracks in vehicles which might as well be made out of papier-mâché, and it is entirely right and proper that the state that they served looks after them when it all goes pear shaped. (Or should that be pineapple shaped?) The Invictus Games can fuck off, though.

Indeed. For the avoidance of doubt I should state that I have the utmost respect and admiration for the bravery and sacrifice of our armed forces. Once enlisted, for whatever reason, the poor grunt fuckers don't get to choose whether to patrol hostile dirt tracks in vehicles which might as well be made out of papier-mâché, and it is entirely right and proper that the state that they served looks after them when it all goes pear shaped. (Or should that be pineapple shaped?) The Invictus Games can fuck off, though.

I really cant be asked to react to that

Guest Alfie Noakes

CB, this is cuntwad, where is CB, have i missed something, is CB really cuntwad, what the fuck is going on here TOT?

I think your suspicions are right CB is now CW. Patroller posted some pathetic critique about it last night on the guest forum.

I cant believe that people are getting so angry about this. What do you want of these soldiers who lose a limb? Just fucking mope about in their wheelchairs or on false legs? Just dissapear into the background? All they want to do is compete in sports. Whats wrong with that? As I said before its not about Harry.

• 1 year later...
Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

This thread has already been done.

Seeing as this thread was started in Sept 2014 and the other thread was started last Monday,May 2016,that makes this the original thread. You should have posted your post on the other thread you bellend shaped fucking moron.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snatch said:

And you do your shopping online at tesco.com

this is factually incorrect...it would not be logical to shop online at a store where one clocks on to work most days anyway.