CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tedious Cunts

Guest DrCunt

Helped you out with a "like" there Dee, that's my act of charity for this year. Pudsey can fuck right off now.

Anyone else missing AndyBurnett? Nope, didn't think so.

Nice one. Have one back.

Guest JackoTC

A piece of Academic genius.You're not too far away from being a cunt yourself there Dr, I reckon if you answer this comment and I don't like it  you'll be pushed over the 5 mark.

Guest JackoTC

Now to be fair, you have to take into account the subjective way some comments are made eg : according to the graph, Spot is right up there in cunt country, however, his comments like "outrageous"  are not necessarily going to get many likes, but they would be badly missed. On the other hand, that pigshit thick tart profb needs a boot up the crack and fucked right off.

A piece of Academic genius.You're not too far away from being a cunt yourself there Dr, I reckon if you answer this comment and I don't like it  you'll be pushed over the 5 mark.

That I'm a cunt is not in doubt, whether I'm a boring cunt is the question of the moment.

I somehow managed to forget London, how dare I! Now many would say, why bother, it's beyond
doubt. Turns out he scores 4.2. Who'd have thought that, but then who would have thought Cat would be the most Liked cunt of us all? #Defiesbelief

Guest JackoTC

Pure genius Jacko you've demonstrated the solution, just like all your own posts, actually never knew you could do that.

Now you've given the game away, only a select few were privy to that information.

That I'm a cunt is not in doubt, whether I'm a boring cunt is the question of the moment.

I somehow managed to forget London, how dare I! Now many would say, why bother, it's beyond
doubt. Turns out he scores 4.2. Who'd have thought that, but then who would have thought Cat would be the most Liked cunt of us all? #Defiesbelief

......and you forgot me, you fucking cunt.