CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, cuntspotter said:

I was there Nov to Feb ..... The wind always blew from the east and could cut you in half.

Fucking unlucky son. Yep, that's the one, straight out of Siberia, over the North Sea, and right into your neck and ears. Those 3 months it's 200m taxis here and there, fucking impossible to be outside. Chilly cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I was there Nov to Feb ..... The wind always blew from the east and could cut you in half.

Why on Earth did you go at that point.  You need to be there for the summer season, which usually falls somewhere between July 8 through the 23.  If you miss that window, you're fucked.  

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Nice beach though.

Shame the albino ginger cunts can only use it by moonlight around the winter solstice.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nice beach though.

Shame the albino ginger cunts can only use it by moonlight around the winter solstice.

It's spelt "bleach", dyslexic suicidal fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Back on topic. Fucking bald nazi talking cock that he is, hats off, he's one absurdly brass necked cunt. Standing on stage in the run up to presidential elections doing mong impressions - with the claw hand, mong voice, the works! Disappointed to note he didn't do the shoulder biting. 

Most stunning that this seems to be tolerable-ish for a fat fraction of the electorate.

Id like to see Cameron stand up blacked up and do a prophet mo impersonation. Fucking cowardly cunt.

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Back on topic. Fucking bald nazi talking cock that he is, hats off, he's one absurdly brass necked cunt. Standing on stage in the run up to presidential elections doing mong impressions - with the claw hand, mong voice, the works! Disappointed to note he didn't do the shoulder biting. 

Most stunning that this seems to be tolerable-ish for a fat fraction of the electorate.

Id like to see Cameron stand up blacked up and do a prophet mo impersonation. Fucking cowardly cunt.

image.jpeg

To be fair , that's a good joey deacon impression 

15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

image.jpeg

Stephen Hawking's a cunt.

20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

No thinking there I am afraid.....this cunt is highly dangerous....in my view he is more dangerous than any terrorist and to give this epic cunt any power over weapons and forces is very very scary.

Why are American so fucking dense ....its almost simpsonsesqe to see this playing out.

Are you an American? because you are fucking dense, soppy cunt!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Fatty said:

Fatty, if they exiled you from the UK it would free up enough resources to feed and house 150 asylum seekers.

You detestable blimp of a man.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty, if they exiled you from the UK it would free up enough resources to feed and house 150 asylum seekers.

You detestable blimp of a man.

Who rattled your chain stickers?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Fatty said:

Who rattled your chain stickers?

Half the stupid fucking cunts on here, that's who.

Honestly Fatty, the quality of some of the posters on here these days.... it makes my blood boil. Their input makes your repetitive use of the phrase "Soppy Cunt" look like the work of a celebrated poet laureate.

Some of Couldn't Give A Shit's posts... every time I read his them all I can smell and see is that really yellow, runny excrement that young babies sometimes do. Dreadful. Really dreadful.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Fatty said:

Go and hump somebody else's leg you fucking moron.....these returning cunt heroes are such disappointments......Frank,fatty,applescruff all one trick cunts

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Go and hump somebody else's leg you fucking moron.....these returning cunt heroes are such disappointments......Frank,fatty,applescruff all one trick cunts

At least we've got the Ashes....

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

I have signed the e-petition to ban trump from entering the UK.

I'm not bothered about the muslims, I just think he's a cunt.

He is no worse than our lot. In fact he is quite entertaining. Anyway, politics is for gayboys. Fucking shirt lifting twats.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I have signed the e-petition to ban trump from entering the UK.

I'm not bothered about the muslims, I just think he's a cunt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning a trip to the UK, that's just the kind of thing he'd love.

And what could we do? Fuck all, it's not as if we could shoot him down.

Don't know what all the fuss is about,  chapter 2 section 212 is the prohibition of entry to the US if the alien belongs to an organsation seeking to overthrow the government , by force, violence or unconstitutional means, if you are a true Muslim the believer must submit to Islam, the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith, and not the the law of the land, so by definition Muslims should not be offered entry. Problem solved. Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't know what all the fuss is about,  chapter 2 section 212 is the prohibition of entry to the US if the alien belongs to an organsation seeking to overthrow the government , by force, violence or unconstitutional means, if you are a true Muslim the believer must submit to Islam, the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith, and not the the law of the land, so by definition Muslims should not be offered entry. Problem solved. Fuck off.

And a big thank you to Ed, our diplomatic correspondent. Excellent work. :D