CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your PM facility is blocked, which I assume is to stop Frank begging you to provide him with decent material, as he obviously can't come up with any of his own.

Not at all, Eric. It was, however, full of fucking crap and at 100% capacity, so no new messages could come through. I've made some space now so I'm sure Frank will be along shortly to proposition me by PM.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decimus has a higher ratio but he is genuinely sharp and obviously has an enviable IQ, so that makes a bit more sense.

17 is enviable?

You poor bastard....

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, Eric. It was, however, full of fucking crap and at 100% capacity, so no new messages could come through. I've made some space now so I'm sure Frank will be along shortly to proposition me by PM.

proposition you by PM, I'm wondering what PM represents, considering Pinkers keeps getting Auntie Beeb mixed up with a large Nigerian...

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

17 is enviable?

You poor bastard....

proposition you by PM, I'm wondering what PM represents, considering Pinkers keeps getting Auntie Beeb mixed up with a large Nigerian...

17 is impressive , the last time the lady in the white coat tested me she told me my score was 11 and started crying. She did compliment me on my drawings of  big boobies though (after she confiscated my crayons).

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank reminds me of one of those flexible endoscope cameras; clever but you wouldn't want to take a selfie with it

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Frank reminds me of one of those flexible endoscope cameras; clever but you wouldn't want to take a selfie with it

Frank need a gentle hug :o

• 7 months later...
On 11/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, DingTheRioja said:

That should be fine, I can't see much data on it at all.  It's photos and videos made on that phone (or anything with a GPS finder on it). 

Phones etc default to putting the GPS numbers embedded into the files and people can simply copy it into a map and find your house/car/back-entrance etc...it's one of the many stupid fucking things smartphones do.. and Facefuck & Twatter publish it to the world for (almost) eternity...  You can turn it off, or wipe the data out seperately before uploading, but screenies or images nicked from elsewhere are usually fine.

If you have a photobucket/imgur/etc account, lock it down to friends only or have protected folders so people cant find your "other" photos..

Fuck off, Ding.

Edited by Decimus
Ding...?

On 18/11/2016 at 0:42 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Water under bridge, glad you're back. Didn't report you or PM mrs Roops whining about it. I've learnt a lot since you've been gone and grown resilient to the shit thrown at me as a result of my naive revelations. I'm sure we will cross swords soon, if you've been watching you'll know the competition's been fairly weak.

What competition?

• 2 years later...
On 09/11/2016 at 16:03, Roadkill said:

I tend to stay away from anyone who actively practices any religion. I'm bi but that's as good as limp wristed faggot in some peoples religious books. All of them, in fact :P

On 09/11/2016 at 15:51, Roadkill said:

And it would count as work experience for the youngins! Ding for PM.

On 09/11/2016 at 21:40, Roadkill said:

You'd like that, eh? Sadly the only chance you'd have either way is if I was dying of bowel cancer and no other cunt would go near me because of the colostomy bag. I'd let you jack me off just so I can die saying the monkey spanked me.

On 10/11/2016 at 23:24, Roadkill said:

It's nice to see everyone getting on so well again. I was worried there for a bit.

Fucking hell... I really miss ganja.

@Cuntybaws are you trying to give me some sort of drug-repressed-memory feedback stroke by showing me what an annoying little spastic I was when I first joined? How and why did you lot find the strength not to murder me in my sleep? Fucking hell...

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell... I really miss ganja.

@Cuntybaws are you trying to give me some sort of drug-repressed-memory feedback stroke by showing me what an annoying little spastic I was when I first joined? How and why did you lot find the strength not to murder me in my sleep? Fucking hell...

Those who cannot remember the mistakes of the past are condemned to repeat them.

Luckily, all evidence of my own juvenalia has been lost to history forever. Remind me to tell you the story some time of how it was all Spot's fault that we lost the old site.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those who cannot remember the mistakes of the past are condemned to repeat them.

Luckily, all evidence of my own juvenalia has been lost to history forever. Remind me to tell you the story some time of how it was all Spot's fault that we lost the old site.

What did happen to the old site? I didn't join until this one was up and running, but I first started browsing a month or so before it went down so can remember it.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What did happen to the old site? I didn't join until this one was up and running, but I first started browsing a month or so before it went down so can remember it.

It was hacked by a former member. (I have my suspicions who, but can't prove it.) I say "hacked", but as this merely involved a brute force assault on Spot's 4-digit password to gain Admin privileges it was hardly a crack of Mr Robot proportions. A nomination entitled "Cuntspotter" was posted, with a picture of a mostly naked fat man hogtied in bondage gear, along with the following text:

"You're the biggest twat here, 1031 for a password? I have enjoyed watching you little soppy cunts having a cry after the last few posts I made. I've deleted a few members and had a nice laugh at your expense."

That "few members" turned into just about everybody, and with all the credentials exposed there was no point reverting to a backup. Game over.