CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who blame all that is wrong in their lives on Mooslims, Remoaners, Brexiteers, The Oyrish, Corbyn, Trump, May etc

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's not often I get the chance to witness two northern monkeys attempting to communicate. From an anthropological point of view, it's akin to witnessing the first time that early man lit a fire.

Fascinating.

Thank fuck you've got rid of that awful avatar Deco.

It was as miserable as you are and then some!

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's not often I get the chance to witness two northern monkeys attempting to communicate. From an anthropological point of view, it's akin to witnessing the first time that early man lit a fire.

Fascinating.

Albert may not be a northlander. He may like intellectual jousting and using Wikibollocks. In that case he has spoken to the right person. Alan Turing lived down our street, and so did Albert Grimsdale. 

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Albert may not be a northlander. He may like intellectual jousting and using Wikibollocks. In that case he has spoken to the right person. Alan Turing lived down our street, and so did Albert Grimsdale. 

That Turing feller, didn't he bat for the other side Manky.  

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That Turing feller, didn't he bat for the other side Manky.  

Yup. He was a raving poofta and topped himself due to the pressures of raving bummery.

He didn't really live on our street.

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

Don't get upset Mr. McMurphy...

Apologies accepted.

I have put my other spectacles on now. Ah that's better. I can see the long queue of people that stretches as far as the horizon (no fucking curve), made up of respectable families from Germany, Holland , Belgium and the Scandinavian Bloc. They are well behaved, honest about their age and not causing a scrum. 

Never in my life have I read such utter bullshit. Germans? QUEUING??? Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, scotty said:

No mention of the "Rose West" coloured spectacles that hide all the bodies from view.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

To be fair Scotto, Germans did form an orderly queue at the Polish border in 1939.

And it wasn't a one off either. 2 million of them were as quiet as mice at the Russian border in the early hours of June 22nd 1941

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

To be fair Scotto, Germans did form an orderly queue at the Polish border in 1939.

And it wasn't a one off either. 2 million of them were as quiet as mice at the Russian border in the early hours of June 22nd 1941

They were pretty quiet when they came home too.

But then there were only about half a dozen of the fuckers.😆

18 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I always assumed he lived on Alan Turing Way!

No. That is down to the faggot Council naming anything that doesn't move, after him in a bid to make bummery compulsory. Every 5 minutes there is a candlelit vigil in the village and Alan Turing gets used as a reason why queers should rule the world. Even though I was born several years after his death, evidently I am partially responsible because I don't wear a pink ribbon and my jimjams on back to front.  Cunts

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Manky said:

No. That is down to the faggot Council naming anything that doesn't move, after him in a bid to make bummery compulsory. Every 5 minutes there is a candlelit vigil in the village and Alan Turing gets used as a reason why queers should rule the world. Even though I was born several years after his death, evidently I am partially responsible because I don't wear a pink ribbon and my jimjams on back to front.  Cunts

The gay politicos trawl through history looking for anybody who made a positive contribution to humanity and happened to be a cocklover. Then they say “ look at this bloke, he loved it up the bumhole and look what he did. Therefore gay is good.”

I don’t get it. If being gay is normal and people are “born gay” why do you have to lionise benders from the past to justify your “normality”?

You could equally trawl through the past and find some total cunts who parked round the back but nobody bothers because we already know it is a filthy perversion.

Did you know that Mother Teresa was a lezzer and Marilyn Monroe was a pre-op trannie?

No, I thought not.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

Are all the younger generation bummers and velcro lickers then?

They may well be for all I know or they just may have been in the closet.

One thing for sure, money from the EU has drastically changed the culture in Eire and consequently this generation has a different outlook.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 08/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, Punkape said:

Good evening.

Anyone can get elocution lessons so that even if you’re from a shithole or sound like you’re from shithole you can at least change something.....

Why don’t you have elocution lessons and try for something different at the Jobcentre ? How about acting ?

Please stay out of Cheshire.

Why have you only got a cheapskate range rover when you could have a bentley like I do?

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Decimus said:

Fascinating.

I'm just amazed it's via the medium of words, rather than the flinging of faecal matter they usually go in for.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Sell UK 100 CFD and Sell Bitcoin vs USD CFD overnight tonight. 

Stick them up your bum Doc.

This Chinese bloke was drinking a Guinness in a pub in the Falls Road. He went to the bog and while he was gone some bloke got up and farted in his glass.

When he came back the barman felt sorry for him and told him what happened. He went over to the bloke and said “ you fart in ma Guinness?”

The bloke said “Martin’s dead, i’m Gerry Adams you cunt.”

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The time the orders were placed is GMT +2.5a306d69d7a36_Pokeit(2).thumb.png.22e7f4d7cead1c456e6684bcb826a8a8.png

Well done Doc. I presume these squiggly lines mean you have just made a load of dough sitting on your arse doing nothing.

Your day is coming Doc.

5 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Maybe so , but he was still an arse bandit. 

My point exactly. If Jerry had minced through the Channel Tunnel singing "Is this the way to Amarillo" and stopping every 100 yards to exclaim "Ooh, look at the dust in here", then whose side would he have been on?

On 09/12/2017 at 12:47 PM, The Beast said:

I am not offended by either. I don't think the rump of the Irish population are either. The election of this gentleman and the vote to allow gay marriage are a further weakening of the grip the Roman catholic church has on the country. The younger generation don't believe in it and don't want it ruling their lives.

Gay...... rump..... hah ha ha ha ha ha........

ha ha ha ha ha........ ha ha ha ha ha......... I’ll get my coat.