CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gwyneth Paltrow's coffee enemas

Cap'n Cunt

People already part with a small fortune for coffee that's fallen out of a civet cat's arse, so just think how much they might pay for the celebrity equivalent. Gwyneth would just be the beginning: Scarlett Johansson; Rachel Riley; Kylie Minogue; Mila Kunis; fucking hell, this could be a gold mine.

I don't suppose anyone has the contact details of a former member with experience in the international web-based retail space to hand? If I can get Jazz on board I'm thinking of calling this new venture "Classy Ass".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

People already part with a small fortune for coffee that's fallen out of a civet cat's arse, so just think how much they might pay for the celebrity equivalent. Gwyneth would just be the beginning: Scarlett Johansson; Rachel Riley; Kylie Minogue; Mila Kunis; fucking hell, this could be a gold mine.

I don't suppose anyone has the contact details of a former member with experience in the international web-based retail space to hand? If I can get Jazz on board I'm thinking of calling this new venture "Classy Ass".

I went to my local Costa once. One shitter for the entire establishment, suspiciously sticky leather sofas, coffee that had so much shit in it that it only tasted of lukewarm, sugary milk and two clueless and overworked teenagers manning the till. Considering the only people who seem to use such places are skinny hipsters with thick rimmed glasses typing away on the latest overpriced Apple technology and single mothers with screeching children I bet you could rob the place with a sharpened stick - wouldn't even have to worry about them getting all Flight 93 and dousing you in boiling water because I'm pretty sure they just use bottled water left next to the radiator to make their shit coffee.

At least a fresh cup of Gwynko would be slightly above room temperature.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 09/01/2018 at 2:20 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

There are several things I'd like to stick up Gwyneth Paltrow's ringpiece, including my cock, but until now I'd never considered coffee. After reading this: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/09/gwyneth-paltrow-goop-coffee-enema-colonic-irrigation (I was initially quite disgusted, but then I got a stiffy and had a wank whilst thinking about pumping some Maxwell House up my colon) I'm wondering if Starbucks and Costa will be offering to squirt latte or flat white up your arse rather than serve it in cups, and if so, will you still get one of those little biscuit things?

If I were to give her a coffee enema, it would be a frothy latte.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2018 at 2:20 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

There are several things I'd like to stick up Gwyneth Paltrow's ringpiece, including my cock, but until now I'd never considered coffee. After reading this: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/09/gwyneth-paltrow-goop-coffee-enema-colonic-irrigation (I was initially quite disgusted, but then I got a stiffy and had a wank whilst thinking about pumping some Maxwell House up my colon) I'm wondering if Starbucks and Costa will be offering to squirt latte or flat white up your arse rather than serve it in cups, and if so, will you still get one of those little biscuit things?

I’d stick some extra thick cream up her arse.

She’s just not good looking enough to put up with the shit she comes out with

if she didn’t do anal and then put a pan of chips on, I’d fuck her off.

she would have to order the taxi though.