CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

F1 cunts

Neil

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And you can just fuck off. This is a private conversation.

No, it's not. Nothing posted on here is a "private conversation".

Some girl on the tele criticising the government campaign to stop kids getting fat because it didn't address her needs. Her needs being that of an anorexic. Well I'm sorry love, but the needs of the many fatties outweigh the needs of a few brittle middle class kids. Then it all made sense when I saw her name: Tallulah.

Guest judgetwi
On 31/01/2018 at 10:40 PM, ratcum said:

Mind if I borrow this Jewdy?

Only if you promise not to make it a Jewish bookshop. I know I can trust you as a man of your word although I have some concerns about your mental health at the moment.

13 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Apologies accepted.

I've no idea why cunts are having a pop at you on here Alberto. Apart from messaging me photos of your corgi's vagina (sorry I don't like gingers), you're a cunt like everybody else. Except that Eric of course, who's a gushing geyser of lesdom

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've no idea why cunts are having a pop at you on here Alberto. Apart from messaging me photos of your corgi's vagina (sorry I don't like gingers), you're a cunt like everybody else. Except that Eric of course, who's a gushing geyser of lesdom

I think it's because some people on here have deluded ideas about me and my lifestyle. Making odd assumptions as they know very little about me, so they make things up. Sorry about the photographs, I thought they would make you smile.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I think it's because some people on here have deluded ideas about me and my lifestyle. Making odd assumptions as they know very little about me, so they make things up. Sorry about the photographs, I thought they would make you smile.

Boo fucking hoo. Trust me, nobody cares that you collect Hornby and practice 'edging' when you masturbate, you fucking weird little cunt. 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Boo fucking hoo. Trust me, nobody cares that you collect Hornby and practice 'edging' when you masturbate, you fucking weird little cunt. 

Exactly what I said above.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 01/02/2018 at 10:55 AM, Decimus said:

Where the fuck have you been?

I've been pulling noms out of my arsehole and firing off posts all week whilst you, Bill and Bubba have left me holding my cock on my own. The only one who has popped in is Quincy, and he's fucking rubbish. 

Attend me, cunt.

Dry your tears, slag. Prepare to be dazzled.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, Neil said:

So now they're stopping the scantily clad grid girls pre race because of the dyke brigades 'demeaning to women's wailing.What the fuck am I to wank over now?,Perhaps that young sort of a driver that's about to break through could get her tits out on the grid to make up for it.Selfish cunts

For Gawd's sake! The hairy fanny brigade really does know how to strike while the iron is hot.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-01-27/darts-pdc-scraps-walk-on-girls/

Guest White van man
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2018 at 8:39 PM, Mr Cuntie Cunt said:

On feminazi's: Has anyone ever noticed how these femistapo types whom complain about sexual things are the very same "women" whom you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?

What is your opinion on women in burkas?

Perhaps a free burqas distribution outlet for ugly feminists could be a project for you..