CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-43555737

So to complete my Nazi trilogy I end with this shit, people being abused in University's for being black.

This far left bbc bolllocks needs to stop, the real snowy went to uni, he ended up leaving because  he couldn't keep his dick in his trousers, there was no racism then there is none now, no one is being abused maybe fucking twats who have no balls. Grow a pair stop blaming society for your failures and fuck off.

Edited by Snowflake
And no stupid cunts like MC can't jump on bandwagon this aint a racist rant suck my cock.
  • Like 1

Guest judgetwi

No surprise that, right in the middle, is David “Martin Luther King” Lammy, the professional racism spotter. It may not be there but this cunt will find it don’t You worry.

This fucker cares about black people in the same way as Emily Thornberry cares about the working class and the Hammond organ cares about the poor.

Bunch of political opportunists the lot of them, Fuck them all to hell.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No surprise that, right in the middle, is David “Martin Luther King” Lammy, the professional racism spotter. It may not be there but this cunt will find it don’t You worry.

This fucker cares about black people in the same way as Emily Thornberry cares about the working class and the Hammond organ cares about the poor.

Bunch of political opportunists the lot of them, Fuck them all to hell.

It could just be that you are an old fashioned racist bigot Judge.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

So to complete my Nazi trilogy I end with this shit, people being abused in University's for being black.

This far left bbc bolllocks needs to stop, the real snowy went to uni, he ended up leaving because  he couldn't keep his dick in his trousers, there was no racism then there is none now, no one is being abused maybe fucking twats who have no balls. Grow a pair stop blaming society for your failures and fuck off.

It is a racist rant on your part .. did you bother to read the article?

For those of us who have been to university within the last 100 years, we all know that this article is an absolute load of shite.

Universities are some of the most liberal, inclusive institutions in the country. I doubt that there's a single one without an Afro-Chinese Lesbian Transexual Muslim Wiccan Paraplegic society and the pandering to a tiny minority that comes with it. Are there racist people who go to university? Undoubtedly. Is there some sort of endemic institutionalised racism prevalent at them? Absolutely not. 

Yet another bandwagon for the perpetually outraged to jump on. It's about as real as the gender pay gap.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

You can't compare these modern commercial outfits with the universities of the past or even of 20 years ago. These "students" are entirely different from the ones you talk of .. these so called "universities" are  nothing more than renamed technical colleges the likes of which I went to, and racism was alive and well and has remained so because of the type of individual that attend them. Chalk and cheese compared with real universities.

1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

It is a racist rant on your part .. did you bother to read the article?

I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't of read it you mindless gormy old cunt, It's a load of fluff wrote by a bias leftwing fluff news outlet. I highlighted my reasoning for this, I will also add the fact that the UK is a hell of a lot more progressive than the 18 odd years ago I attended and there was no sign of fucking racism then so I dont believe this article for a second, so shove your racism and your steredent tablets up your arse.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't of read it you mindless gormy old cunt, It's a load of fluff wrote by a bias leftwing fluff news outlet. I highlighted my reasoning for this, I will also add the fact that the UK is a hell of a lot more progressive than the 18 odd years ago I attended and there was no sign of fucking racism then so I dont believe this article for a second, so shove your racism and your steredent tablets up your arse.

You and @judgetwi need to join C.A.L.M. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Against_Living_Miserably.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I'm calm as calm can be, I have bins to lift and a beat in my heart, so fuck off.

You are deadwood.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

For those of us who have been to university within the last 100 years, we all know that this article is an absolute load of shite.

Universities are some of the most liberal, inclusive institutions in the country. I doubt that there's a single one without an Afro-Chinese Lesbian Transexual Muslim Wiccan Paraplegic society and the pandering to a tiny minority that comes with it. Are there racist people who go to university? Undoubtedly. Is there some sort of endemic institutionalised racism prevalent at them? Absolutely not. 

Yet another bandwagon for the perpetually outraged to jump on. It's about as real as the gender pay gap.

Fuck off.

Funny how this non story broke on the BBC at the time of the Telford child rape disgrace, although the BBC decided to send a camera crew to interview the girl with the hurt feelings but failed to EVEN report anything on the kids being drugged and repeatedly raped by the followers of the religion on peace for days on end. I would have liked to be at that meeting, should we cover the biggest pedophile ring with thousands of children being raped and drugged by followers of a cult, or a girl who was called a nasty name?, oh the girl was black by the way and the cult was Islam.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Funny how this non story broke on the BBC at the time of the Telford child rape disgrace, although the BBC decided to send a camera crew to interview the girl with the hurt feelings but failed to EVEN report anything on the kids being drugged and repeatedly raped by the followers of the religion on peace for days one end. I would have liked to be at that meeting, should we cover the biggest pedophile ring with thousands of children being raped and drugged by followers of a cult or a girl who was called a nasty name?, oh the girl was black by the way and the cult was Islam.

Funny you should say that, just for balance , I see the latest round of propagana by the far right is the murder of Kriss Donald,plastered all over facecunt and  the like. Britian first and the far left our as deplorable as each other, I wish we had a live televised event where they could fight to the death, fucking Neanderthals.

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Snowflake said:

you fucking stupid ........ bastard.

16 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Funny you should say that, just for balance , I see the latest round of propagana by the far right is the murder of Kriss Donald,plastered all over facecunt and  the like. Britian first and the far left our as deplorable as each other, I wish we had a live televised event where they could fight to the death, fucking Neanderthals.

The BBC VALUES:

Our values

Trust is the foundation of the BBC: we are independent, impartial and honest.

Audiences are at the heart of everything we do.

We take pride in delivering quality and value for money.

We respect each other and celebrate our diversity so that everyone can give their best.

Although it is far from independent, impartial and honest, with the BBC, you are forced to pay for it by law, and therefore should it should report the news independently, not pick and choose stories that fit their agenda, independent channels / newspapers will put a spin on stories, however you have a choice to subscribe or not.

4 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I take everything the BBC deems 'newsworthy' or race-related these days with a pinch of salt. This, from a corrupt and manipulative shithouse whose Radio 4 presenter recently had trouble saying 'Muslims' when discussing the racially motivated Asian grooming gangs who are very clearly exploiting white females – so as not to offend Islamic Pakistani minorities. It's pathetic.

The BBC can fuck clean off. People see through them. They're done. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The BBC VALUES:

Our values

Trust is the foundation of the BBC: we are independent, impartial and honest.

Audiences are at the heart of everything we do.

We take pride in delivering quality and value for money.

We respect each other and celebrate our diversity so that everyone can give their best.

Although it is far from independent, impartial and honest, with the BBC, you are forced to pay for it by law, and therefore should it should report the news independently, not pick and choose stories that fit their agenda, independent channels / newspapers will put a spin on stories, however you have a choice to subscribe or not.

I agree Edders I hate the bbc and its propaganda, you are also right thats it's a fucking joke we have to pay for the right of this bias bollocks, but rightwing propaganda is just as bad they just use social media a lot better than the leftie lovies. I have always been that news should be unbiased and free, neither of these our we going to get.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

It could just be that you are an old fashioned racist bigot Judge.

Or it could be I can think for myself. The liberal use of the R word by cunts like Lammy and Abbot and you has taken away it’s true meaning. Now it means “shut the fuck up.”

No....... You shut the fuck up!

And stick Polly Toynbee up your arse. 

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I agree Edders I hate the bbc and its propaganda, you are also right thats it's a fucking joke we have to pay for the right of this bias bollocks, but rightwing propaganda is just as bad they just use social media a lot better than the leftie lovies. I have always been that news should be unbiased and free, neither of these our we going to get.

The only decent thing on the BBC was the Mark and Lard show on Radio 1 in the afternoons. Fat Larry White, One man and his frog, Missing Words, Morris Idol. Marvellous. 

Lord Reith was a scary Scots cunt 

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only decent thing on the BBC was the Mark and Lard show on Radio 1 in the afternoons. Fat Larry White, One man and his frog, Missing Words, Morris Idol. Marvellous. 

Lord Reith was a scary Scots cunt 

Remeber them back in day but was the same time I was in my youth and more drugged up to my eyeballs than Quincy on a stag do in Edinburgh,  so usually tuned out to listen to some techno shit or other load of bollocks , but I know Moyles basically stole there act the unfunny fat blob of lard.

49 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Remeber them back in day but was the same time I was in my youth and more drugged up to my eyeballs than Quincy on a stag do in Edinburgh,  so usually tuned out to listen to some techno shit or other load of bollocks , but I know Moyles basically stole there act the unfunny fat blob of lard.

That Moyles cunt is the reason I don't listen to Radio X anymore. And Johnny fucking Vaughan. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I take everything the BBC deems 'newsworthy' or race-related these days with a pinch of salt. This, from a corrupt and manipulative shithouse whose Radio 4 presenter recently had trouble saying 'Muslims' when discussing the racially motivated Asian grooming gangs who are very clearly exploiting white females – so as not to offend Islamic Pakistani minorities. It's pathetic.

The BBC can fuck clean off. People see through them. They're done. 

that's the trouble with people these days Wolfie, they are always playing the blame game, take for example these so called grooming gangs. Having read the reports and carefully examined the evidence for at least 15 minutes I think the girls involved are also being a bit economical with the truth. I mean no one forced them and they did get plenty of vodka, ganga, snort and of course brown cock to make them happy.

Also where were the parents of these girls whilst they were apparently being coerced to sleep with loads of kebab smelling moustacheod followers of the religion of peace. Look its a free country and if these slags want to sell their arsehole for a bottle of Glen Vodka and free Shish Kebabs then as far as I am concerned that's their prerogative. I have been trying to err create a commune of love for many years without any discernible success, If I had known that all they wanted was cheap plonk and out of date spiced meat on a stick I would have changed tactics years ago. Lucky bastards

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's the trouble with people these days Wolfie, they are always playing the blame game, take for example these so called grooming gangs. Having read the reports and carefully examined the evidence for at least 15 minutes I think the girls involved are also being a bit economical with the truth. I mean no one forced them and they did get plenty of vodka, ganga, snort and of course brown cock to make them happy.

Also where were the parents of these girls whilst they were apparently being coerced to sleep with loads of kebab smelling moustacheod followers of the religion of peace. Look its a free country and if these slags want to sell their arsehole for a bottle of Glen Vodka and free Shish Kebabs then as far as I am concerned that's their prerogative. I have been trying to err create a commune of love for many years without any discernible success, If I had known that all they wanted was cheap plonk and out of date spiced meat on a stick I would have changed tactics years ago. Lucky bastards

Highly unamusing and you are right about the poxy parents but we are talking about 13 year olds here. The law says that under age children are not capable of giving consent so it’s not a question of “free choice.” No more than I have a free choice about wearing a seat belt, using a phone while driving or walking down the road with my winkle out.

In the context of this nom surely the point is that these cunts got away with it for years because the people who should have been stopping them were terrified of being labelled with the R word.

Sorry I don’t find child rape ( and that’s what it is ) a suitable subject for comedy.

’’

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Highly unamusing and you are right about the poxy parents but we are talking about 13 year olds here. The law says that under age children are not capable of giving consent so it’s not a question of “free choice.” No more than I have a free choice about wearing a seat belt, using a phone while driving or walking down the road with my winkle out.

In the context of this nom surely the point is that these cunts got away with it for years because the people who should have been stopping them were terrified of being labelled with the R word.

Sorry I don’t find child rape ( and that’s what it is ) a suitable subject for comedy.

’’

I agree Judge, in that you do not do comedy, rampant blatant  racism and homophobia is right on but no, not comedy, ironic comedy or otherwise. why not contact admin and have a good whinge if it will make you feel better.