CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Presumpteous coach driving cunts

and

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else struggling to express just how utterly fucking shit they think this post from Drew is?

Its fairly standard when Costcutter are running a Bogof on the 3 litre bottle of Olde English super strength Cider. Should cease in about 30 minutes or so when he collapses and creams his elasticated pants, Carer will look in and put him into the recovery position at 9.   

53 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else struggling to express just how utterly fucking shit they think this post from Drew is?

10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Naturally, it is just you expressing how much of a tedious fucking twat you are.

So, the fucking shit post you made is me expressing how much of a tedious fucking twat I am? Makes no sense - cretin.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

So, the fucking shit post you made is me expressing how much of a tedious fucking twat I am? Makes no sense - cretin.

I agree With Apely; the Queen really is a dirty bitch who shits herself whilst dogging and turning tricks down Windsor

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Ape said:

This is too easy Ape. At least try to come up with an intelligent reposte for me to get my teeth into. Those Peter and Jane Ladybird books you regularly read must give you some level of intelligence to your vocabulary. You useless twat.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This is too easy Ape. At least try to come up with an intelligent reposte for me to get my teeth into. Those Peter and Jane Ladybird books you regularly read must give you some level of intelligence to your vocabulary. You useless twat.

More complete and utter fucking drivel. Seems like every day is #drewsday these days.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 4/4/2018 at 8:24 AM, Miss Penelope said:

Rhyl and Llandudno.

Fucking hell the last time i went to Rhyl proper was 2002. It was fucked and crumbling then. A year before we went on a school trip to the funfair there. Had a good time playing "Alien 3 the gun" despite the rides being crumbling pieces of shit even then.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 4/4/2018 at 7:54 PM, ratcum said:

good nom

these underachieving middle aged sacks of shit deserve to be exterminated, for serial catnapping scum they are.

Hitler was well known for his loathing of bus drivers and gold top milk

Exceptionally bad news for you Ratty .. Hitler is dead and The Daily Express have the proof

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/962665/hitler-death-did-hitler-die-nazi-adolf

230238.jpg

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Exceptionally bad news for you Ratty .. Hitler is dead and The Daily Express have the proof

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/962665/hitler-death-did-hitler-die-nazi-adolf

230238.jpg

Although not seen in this collection, the photo of Hitler in lederhosen where his dog's looking a bit horny, absolutely blows my thrill circuits

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

230238.jpg

What a fucking evil horrible cunt that is. Who's the fellow she's talking to? It's that bloke from Sparks isn't it? 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that. It's well known that Pen was busy 'helping' American servicemen in the early 1940s.

5 brigades of the 101st airborne parachuted over Normandy in '44 and refused to pull their cords after bumping into Pen on the 14:27 Chelmsford to Liverpool Street a week before Operation Overlord.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

5 brigades of the 101st airborne parachuted over Normandy in '44 and refused to pull their cords after bumping into Pen on the 14:27 Chelmsford to Liverpool Street a week before Operation Overlord.

Fuck off I was on the Crewe to Market Drayton local.