CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kendrick Lamar

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I'm black and I whole heartedly agree that this Kendrick Lamar cunt sounds like a total nigger. 

Can you be a racist against your own race? or is it just offensive whoever uses it? in which case the dumb Fuckwit needs to shut the fuck up and come up with some more elaborate lyrics.

courtesy of a Raster:

I''m at the peak of my age, wen I wakes up my dick's hard as fuk, steady stickin into hoes, so ya know I'm in luck, I like to fuk until she bleedin' no questions wen I'm leavin, no respek for hoes at all, I'll arse-fuck them up the wall, some say their arse is a no-no, but I have more fun than a Has-bro, shits as good if it don't stink, Ya'll have me drippin of ya chin.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

courtesy of a Raster:

I''m at the peak of my age, wen I wakes up my dick's hard as fuk, steady stickin into hoes, so ya know I'm in luck, I like to fuk until she bleedin' no questions wen I'm leavin, no respek for hoes at all, I'll arse-fuck them up the wall, some say their arse is a no-no, but I have more fun than a Has-bro, shits as good if it don't stink, Ya'll have me drippin of ya chin.

I think I remember this one, wasn't it a contender for the Christmas no 1 about 7 years ago by Cliff Richards. It was wasn't it.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

In all my years I don't think that I have ever come across a black man living in Norfolk, either. Drew is clearly a drunken fantasist.

I've only ever seen the one myself Decs, in Norfolk that is, but I'm pretty sure I got the cunt without having to go into reverse. He tried to give me the slip by staying on the black sections of the Zebra Crossing, but the cunt blinked and so I got him.

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you remember Doggybang, with the Brian from Family Guy avatar, or was that before your time? He was the last-but-one pigshit Manc thicko on here, and as black as the ace of spades. In my defence, I didn't know he was black when I wittily told him, "Down, boy!"

Oh christ yes, I'd forgotten doggiebang. Never knew he was one of our darker brethren, he was alright as I recall. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think I remember this one, wasn't it a contender for the Christmas no 1 about 7 years ago by Cliff Richards. It was wasn't it.

There's no getting past you, is there. It was back in Cliff's days when he wanted to be known as an MC.  Don't tell me you also know what the MC stood for?  That would be well freaky, if your do. 

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you remember Doggybang, with the Brian from Family Guy avatar, or was that before your time? He was the last-but-one pigshit Manc thicko on here, and as black as the ace of spades. In my defence, I didn't know he was black when I wittily told him, "Down, boy!"

It was Downs boy if I recall.

he does sound like a boring little tit Authoritah, who get's off telling white chicks what they can and can't do.

Well here's some can and can't do from me for this turd.

Can: do formulaic, derivative rap with same tired old references to da hood

Can't: stop stealing televisions and fridges during times of civil unrest, like when a brother get's shot by white cops

I am Jewdy

50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've only ever seen the one myself Decs, in Norfolk that is, but I'm pretty sure I got the cunt without having to go into reverse. He tried to give me the slip by staying on the black sections of the Zebra Crossing, but the cunt blinked and so I got him.

Did you give him fair warning with your car horn, that is after all why they call us 'honky'.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What’s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr Dre. 

I’ve reported everyone on this thread, including myself. Enjoy it whilst it lasts, lads. 

Genuinely funny and therefore has no place on this site.

Fuck off at the earliest possible opportunity Blubba

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

he does sound like a boring little tit Authoritah, who get's off telling white chicks what they can and can't do.

Well here's some can and can't do from me for this turd.

Can: do formulaic, derivative rap with same tired old references to da hood

Can't: stop stealing televisions and fridges during times of civil unrest, like when a brother get's shot by white cops

I am Jewdy

We hear a lot about young black people, in colleges and universities demanding black only safe spaces because they feel unsafe around white people. Well, considering the vast majority of young black murder victims are killed by other young blacks, that makes fuck all sense. The thick, racist crybaby cunts.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We hear a lot about young black people, in colleges and universities demanding black only safe spaces because they feel unsafe around white people. Well, considering the vast majority of young black murder victims are killed by other young blacks, that makes fuck all sense. The thick, racist crybaby cunts.

yeah, but a 50 inch OLED?

Fuck I'd dawb on the camo cream to get that bad boy

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think i might be partially dyslexic, i thought the title said "Sean Bean puts a big black man in his mouth"

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oooo Eric boy, Eric boy, Eric boyyyyy.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

and the Chinese are not renowned for referring to each other as 'zipper head'. 

I usually call them slant eyed little pricks..

then i'm forcibly ejected from the restaurant.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So we're both slightly pissed then.

I'm well on my fucking way and listening to a selection of nineties tunes that reminds me of times when you could go into a pub and smoke a pack of twenty Benson's and play ten songs on the jukebox for fifty pence.

I might have been in the family room drinking panda pops until 2002, but I look back on the pissed up antics of my parents  with fond memories.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm well on my fucking way and listening to a selection of nineties tunes that reminds me of times when you could go into a pub and smoke a pack of twenty Benson's and play ten songs on the jukebox for fifty pence.

I might have been in the family room drinking panda pops until 2002, but I look back on the pissed up antics of my parents  with fond memories.

Fucking hell, I thought the family room died out in 1990. The joy of an incomplete jigsaw puzzle, broken fruit machine and uncomfortable furniture. Since the smoking ban, I haven't been in a pub, but I assume they now have a large screen TV showing endless football, a beard competition for the hipster faggots and a 'Build-A-Bear' franchise for the kids. 

Rap/hip-hop has recently replaced rock as the most listened to genre over in the gun-happy cholesterol-hoarding shithole US of A, and has pushed its way there by constantly finding ways to bring itself into public controversy.

Ignore it. There's nothing to see, and certainly nothing to hear from the shoal of talentless poofter jewellery clad, mumbling spastic cunts. I want the lot of them maimed horribly and shipped into a closed-in festival, at which, you guessed it, Robbie Fuckwit Williams is playing a day long acoustic set, with James Corden introducing each and every song.

Wankers. And bastards.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Rap/hip-hop has recently replaced rock as the most listened to genre over in the gun-happy cholesterol-hoarding shithole US of A, and has pushed its way there by constantly finding ways to bring itself into public controversy.

Ignore it. There's nothing to see, and certainly nothing to hear from the shoal of talentless poofter jewellery clad, mumbling spastic cunts. I want the lot of them maimed horribly and shipped into a closed-in festival, at which, you guessed it, Robbie Fuckwit Williams is playing a day long acoustic set, with James Corden introducing each and every song.

Wankers. And bastards.

If I had any likes left, this would get all of them Nightcrawler.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

In all my years I don't think that I have ever come across a black man living in Norfolk, either. Drew is clearly a drunken fantasist.

Does the name 'Marigold' mean anything to you? He regularly loitered on Barn Road wandering up and down with a pair of yellow Marigolds (other gloves are available), pretending to direct the traffic. He was as black as David Blunketts dog, although I believe everyone had to pretend he had a golden one. The racist cunt.