CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

Yeah,yeah I know football's for irons,but the TV cunts have put screeching fucking women on debating the match for fucking fuck sake.I for one am not interested in listening to the cliched ramblings of some split arse who is only there to stop some silly fucking dyke piping up that there's "not enough women on TV" and to satisfy quotas to keep some knobhead spineless puppet in his job.Just fuck off my telly,I'm not bothered in what you have to say because its a mans game played by men(yeah I know..and poofs) and you know fuck all.The cunts are even invading the radio sports channels,just fuck off the lot of ya

Emily Pankhurst was a cunt

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Yeah,yeah I know footballs for irons,but the TV cunts have put screeching fucking women on debating the match for fucking fuck sake.I for one am not interested in listening to the cliched ramblings of some split arse who is only there to stop some silly fucking dyke piping up that there's "not enough women on TV" and to satisfy quotas to keep some knobhead spineless puppet in his job.Just fuck off my telly,I'm not bothered to what you have to say because its a mans game played by men(yeah I know..and poofs) and you know fuck all.The cunts are even invading the radio sports channels,just fuck off the lot of ya

Emily Pankhurst was a cunt

They're really overdoing this women's sports shite, especially the bbc giving equal importance to women's cricket and football, whereas we all know a half decent men's club side would beat either women's international teams. These are sports we play to get away from the nagging fucking women for a few sacred hours a week.

As for the high pitched screeching of the lady commentators and pundits let's hope it's a trend that dies thanks to its obvious universal unpopularity. If women must be on sports, make them presenters, with big tits and cleavage. Can you honestly take the words of a female cricket pundit, for example, explaining what's it's like to face "fast" bowling? Has she faced Brett lee or some 65mph medium slow girls bowling?

I'm not denigrating women's sports it just men's and women's competition can rarely be discussed in the same breath as they're simply not the same games. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They're really overdoing this women's sports shite, especially the bbc giving equal importance to women's cricket and football, whereas we all know a half decent men's club side would beat either women's international teams. These are sports we play to get away from the nagging fucking women for a few sacred hours a week.

As for the high pitched screeching of the lady commentators and pundits let's hope it's a trend that dies thanks to its obvious universal unpopularity. If women must be on sports, make then presenters, with big tits and cleavage. Can you honestly take the words of a female cricket pundit, for example, explaining what's it's like to face "fast" bowling? Has she faced Brett lee or some 65mph medium slow girls bowling?

I'm not denigrating women's sports it just men's and women's competition can rarely be discussed in the same breath as they're simply not the same games. 

Oriental women are the world elite when it comes to 'vaginal ping pong'. Although Punkape can do something similar with his arse and a bowling ball.

• Like 2

I did the fucking shit out of this Nom during the footballist season.  However Iam delighted it has popped up again as now the World Cup is here we will no doubt be forced to listen to a load of inexperienced, over rated, self opinionated shit TV pundits crap on about a level of the game they have absolutely no idea of what it’s like to play......and some women .

Boring fucking Lee Dixon...never went to World Cup cunt....

Has he ever said anything interesting baldy fat face Ian Wright.....never went to a World Cup cunt...

Robbie Savage....he’s just a fake Welsh cunt...obviously never been to a World Cup cunt....

Jacky Oakley can pop round to mine anytime...I’d like to get caught offside with her anyway.

Guest judgetwi

You have to feel sorry for the poor old A-rabs. When they get home they’ll all get their feet cut off. It’s called Sharon’s law, or something like that.

Perhaps they could claim asylum and well known footballer, Taxdodger and humanitarian, Gary Crisplover, could house them in one of his mansions?

Don’t hold your breath.

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You have to feel sorry for the poor old A-rabs. When they get home they’ll all get their feet cut off. It’s called Sharon’s law, or something like that.

Perhaps they could claim asylum and well known footballer, Taxdodger and humanitarian, Gary Crisplover, could house them in one of his mansions?

Don’t hold your breath.

Just imagine all the new petrol stations and kebab vendors.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

No whizzy baby why'd ya ask

Panzerknacker 

Yanks use "soccer."  The rest of the world uses football.  Yank football involves a bunch of protective cladding, and the only thing they use their feet for are running and picking lice off each others backs.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yanks use "soccer."  The rest of the world uses football.  Yank football involves a bunch of protective cladding, and the only thing they use their feet for are running and picking lice off each others backs.  

Theres many different types of football I was just being specific is all

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t hold your breath.

change the fucking record Judge, you bitter twisted little pipsqueak.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Living life in peace yoo hoo hoooooo

tax free peace, as they acquire, build up the business, when the tax break ends they import a fucking relative who then gets the same tax breaks to run a small business...Thieving tax dodging cunts. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just imagine all the new petrol stations and kebab vendors.

You can never have too many kebabs, that’s what I say.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, judgetwi said:

You can never have too many kebabs, that’s what I say.

I would quantify that with "good."  There are some fucking awful vendors out there.  Otherwise, there is nothing quite like an authentic lebanese or Mediterranean treat.  

Guest judgetwi

You know, as the Establishment keep telling me I voted Brexit because Putin brainwashed me i’ve decided to adopt the Soviet Union......Er......Russia as my second team. I have discovered that they have a player called Jerkoff. I don’t suppose you spell it that way but I am sure it will amuse the little boys on here.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

change the fucking record Judge, you bitter twisted little pipsqueak.

Morning Lord Smarm. Any idea when this “punish a Muslim” day is?         😁

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Morning Lord Smarm. Any idea when this “punish a Muslim” day is?         😁

Cant remember the exact date but I believe that Mr WhiteVanMan  has been approached to be Master of Ceremonies and fire the ceremonial starting pistol into the crowd of Kaffirs. Salaam Alekum from Lord Smarm.

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Cant remember the exact date but I believe that Mr WhiteVanMan  has been approached to be Master of Ceremonies and fire the ceremonial starting pistol into the crowd of Kaffirs. Salaam Alekum from Lord Smarm.

Beware this is a trap .. @judgetwi is in reality a convert to the religion of peace.

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As for the high pitched screeching of the lady commentators and pundits let's hope it's a trend that dies thanks to its obvious universal unpopularity. If women must be on sports, make them presenters, with big tits and cleavage. Can you honestly take the words of a female cricket pundit, for example, explaining what's it's like to face "fast" bowling? Has she faced Brett lee or some 65mph medium slow girls bowling?

It’s all tokenism, and actually damaging to women’s sport. Trying to put women in the same arena as the men’s sport puts them up there to be shot at, criticized, laughed at and made into simple eye candy.   I enjoy birds football when it’s on but let’s not kid ourselves, it’s no better quality than Solihull Moors v Leamington, possibly not even that to be fair.

20 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s all tokenism, and actually damaging to women’s sport. Trying to put women in the same arena as the men’s sport puts them up there to be shot at, criticized, laughed at and made into simple eye candy.   I enjoy birds football when it’s on but let’s not kid ourselves, it’s no better quality than Solihull Moors v Leamington, possibly not even that to be fair.

Women's tennis, athletics, swimming, cycling to name a few are equally as good as men's to watch. Indeed, women's tennis is far more exciting as the rallies tend to last longer, not to mention some pert arse and tidy snatch. 

But if course the vast majority if sports are watched by men and a slower, less skilful and professional version than men's sports doesn't cut it with most 

Fuck off

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Women's tennis, athletics, swimming, cycling to name a few are equally as good as men's to watch. Indeed, women's tennis is far more exciting as the rallies tend to last longer, not to mention some pert arse and tidy snatch. 

But if course the vast majority if sports are watched by men and a slower, less skilful and professional version than men's sports doesn't cut it with most 

Fuck off

You don't watch women's tennis. You just close your eyes and listen to them shrieking when they hit the ball and give his Grace the bishop a good bashing, you dirty little man you. 

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off

Fucking seriously? Women's tennis is utter shite.  Half of them are grain fed, foie grois, lard arsed cunts and they are sweating like a Radio 1 DJ in a crèche after two sets lasting a little over an hour. Compare this to the men who sweat their nuts off in a five set marathon. It's not even close to being comparable. Don't even get me started on the 100+ decibel grunting either. It amazes me the split arses want the same money, neigh, more money, because playing only 3 sets they can compete in the doubles too.

Jo Konta does have nice legs though, pity about the face like a slapped arse.

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You don't watch women's tennis. You just close your eyes and listen to them shrieking when they hit the ball and give his Grace the bishop a good bashing, you dirty little man you. 

Funnily enough, when I bang one out I'm defiantly not thinking of an almost constantly drunk travelling "woman" slumped over the cemetery wall, legs akimbo, knickers long gone and out of control growler warding of evil spirits and all wildlife within a mile.