CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freight trains.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Do they run to a timetable ?

If so where can I find it?

I asked the bloke in the bedsit below me who works for Network Rail and he told me to "Fuck off".

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Earl, as an enthusiast I can tell you you'll get nowhere asking anyone in that privatised fuck up of a show, however there is a book of approximate times available from Network Rail but it only arrives on a Wednesday by Red Star Parcels in the guards van. Failing that you can sit on Westbury station in the dead of night and wait until you are arrested. This is the age of the train.

12 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I asked the bloke in the bedsit below me who works for Network Rail and he told me to "Fuck off".

They do run a timetable, but they don't run to a timetable!

Basically you're fucked, you could be sat waiting until the other side of Xmas, but you have plenty of time on your hands, so go for it.

14 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Freight trains? What, do you live in Tennessee? They're called 'goods trains' over here. No wonder he told you to fuck off. 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Freight trains? What, do you live in Tennessee? They're called 'goods trains' over here. No wonder he told you to fuck off. 

Why do they have Freightliner painted on the locomotives?

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's because you're asking the wrong person. You need to speak to the driver, so the next time you hear one approaching stand on the rails directly in front of the train to get him to stop. Then you can ask him. Simples!

My legs won't reach both rails.

Guest Erroreptile404

There's a simple solution to tell when a train is arriving, simply put your ear close to the track and listen or better yet find an electrified track to test this out.

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Mrs Roops, see this mod queue thingummy that you use to filter out posts that breach the site's high standards, can it be used to filter out total shite too, by any chance?

That would require a heavy duty "fuzzy logic" programme and I'm guessing the contents of the CC cash tin amount to no more than a button and a Polo mint right now.

We are a broad church but that said I noticed a gadget in the Admin's play room whilst undertaking culling duties a few weeks ago. This nifty piece of customisable software would restrict a selected punter to say, three posts per day. I'm conscious of the fact that there are a number of punters who seem single-minded not only in subject matter but also towards another person. The benefits to the CC Behavioural Insights Unit are obvious - it would act as a conditioning tool in ensuring selected punters are more circumspect in their postings... 

At present, I'm minded not to use it, not for the reason that its unnecessarily cruel, but it does undermine freedom of speech. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm watching you, Stubby - literally.

The mess in the house is all the stubblets doing and the faux cottage decor is down to mrs pecker. I like most men who've managed to hold on to their sanity, gave up worrying about that years ago and left it to a woman who actually gives a fuck and curtains and shit

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The mess in the house is all the stubblets doing and the faux cottage decor is down to mrs pecker. I like most men who've managed to hold on to their sanity, gave up worrying about that years ago and left it to a woman who actually gives a fuck and curtains and shit

They're obsessed with that shit, and rarely accept your proposal that the five year old tobacco stained paint on the ceiling, is actually, 'quite a nice shade of ochre'.

Guest Queefer
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're obsessed with that shit, and rarely accept your proposal that the five year old tobacco stained paint on the ceiling, is actually, 'quite a nice shade of ochre'.

Some of us can remember pubs and places with tobacco stained ceilings . It's taken me just over 20 years to achieve this look and I'm fucked if I'm changing it to accommodate any split arse's aesthetic wishes. And fuck off with cushions too 

4 hours ago, Queefer said:

Some of us can remember pubs and places with tobacco stained ceilings . It's taken me just over 20 years to achieve this look and I'm fucked if I'm changing it to accommodate any split arse's aesthetic wishes. And fuck off with cushions too 

I'm fully aboard with this. Cushions are the devil's way of telling you that some cunt in your house is an insecure snowflake.

4 hours ago, Queefer said:

When you're suffering from prolapsed farmers you'll be grateful to rest your arsehole on cushions.