CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Send Their Children To Boarding School

Ape™️

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Did you read a lot of Frank Richards when you were a kid? Did you imagine yourself as Harry Wharton the “cad of the Remove”?

You sad little shitsack.

😁😁😁😁😁

He probably likes to identify with Mauleverer, judge. And Wharton wasn't the "cad". 

(Tragically, yes I did read old copies of the Magnet as a child before discovering Ian Fleming. The shame forever haunts me.) 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You like Wendy Richards ?

N’est pas ?

lol.

It’s n’est ce pas you dim cunt. Your parents really should get their pretend money back from the pretend posh school you never went to.

If you are going to construct such a ridiculous persona on a website you really need to get off your lazy arse and do some proper research.

It’s not as if you’ve got anything else to do, wanker.

49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s n’est ce pas you dim cunt. Your parents really should get their pretend money back from the pretend posh school you never went to.

If you are going to construct such a ridiculous persona on a website you really need to get off your lazy arse and do some proper research.

It’s not as if you’ve got anything else to do, wanker.

I got very pissed last night and I had a terrible hangover this morning...I can hardly see the screen so apologies for typing errors.

Would you like to meet up for a few beers to cordially discuss the state education system and how it might mirror the brilliant Public schools sector?

We might also discuss your homosexuality and how celibacy might help you overcome your depravity and permanent shame in your working class community.Becoming a Catholic should be option for you.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I got very pissed last night and I had a terrible hangover this morning...I can hardly see the screen so apologies for typing errors.

Would you like to meet up for a few beers to cordially discuss the state education system and how it might mirror the brilliant Public schools sector?

We might also discuss your homosexuality and how celibacy might help you overcome your depravity and permanent shame in your working class community.

You wet yourself didn't you .. how horrid .. are your trousers now soaking in a bucket of water?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We might also discuss your homosexuality and how celibacy might help you overcome your depravity and permanent shame in your working class community.

The discussion on homosexuality would be one way, yours!

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you have chips for breakfast?

lol.

What has bacon on my avatar have to do with chips? You uber moron.

If you must know the ultimate food is a smoked dry cured back bacon sandwich in sour dough bread. 

Now fuck off to church sheep boy.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I vomited on the rhododendrons last night....

lol.

Is this a euphemism for something sordid?

I heard that when you went to get your prostate gland examined, the doctor removed his finger and said there was was nothing wrong with it. You immediately demanded a second opinion. Then a third, then a fourth, then a fist. You rancid little deviant.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I heard that when you went to get your prostate gland examined, the doctor removed his finger and said there was was nothing wrong with it. You immediately demanded a second opinion. Then a third, then a fourth, then a fist. You rancid little deviant.

I doubt the doctor would have to insert anything in order to perform an examination. I imagine with the absolute fucking pasting it regularly receives, it's hanging four inches outside of his arsehole, looking like some sort of shit caked anal baboon callous.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We might also discuss your homosexuality and how celibacy might help you overcome your depravity and permanent shame in your working class community.Becoming a Catholic should be option for you.

Strychnine tablets are good for hangovers.  

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

You're gay aren't you? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I doubt the doctor would have to insert anything in order to perform an examination. I imagine with the absolute fucking pasting it regularly receives, it's hanging four inches outside of his arsehole, looking like some sort of shit caked anal baboon callous.

You spend a lot of time examimg baboons rectums?