CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemma Collins

camberwell gypsy

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't fall over tonight but has been fucked off by the judges. 

I don't watch this but just tuned in to see of she's gonna frack the ice. 

News Flash!!!     Fat gobby  cunts are now officially more popular than our brown skinned friends 👏🏽

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So Saddam Hussein’s not dead. He’s been wearing a little red wanking hood costume and a daft cap. Looks like a typical USA Ryder cup fan.

To quote GC Nicholas is reem. Don't forget it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

News Flash!!!     Fat gobby  cunts are now officially more popular than our brown skinned friends 👏🏽

Not in my book they aint. However, both are cunts, even the non-gobby ones.  

• 1 month later...

Hate is a word I don't use that often but, I fucking hate the fat talentless sow that is Gemma Collins. I think I hate her as much as Alison Hammond, who also happens to be gargantuan and talentless. And as for that grinning gormo fiance, Arge, I wouldn't dirty my boots kicking the fucking idiot in the cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eats.

Yeah of course! It all starts making sense now since at one point she said she was going to be going to America soon to make it big there.

I think she meant 'supersize' since she should be a  hit with a nation whose arses are bigger than Nebraska

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah of course! It all starts making sense now since at one point she said she was going to be going to America soon to make it big there.

I think she meant 'supersize' since she should be a  hit with a nation whose arses are bigger than Nebraska

She started bawling her eyes out and demanding to be removed from the jungle on 'I'm a. Slebritty', one day into it. presumably because she hadn't had any cake for a few hours.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She started bawling her eyes out and demanding to be removed from the jungle on 'I'm a. Slebritty', one day into it. presumably because she hadn't had any cake for a few hours.

You wonder if they brought in 'The Running Man' how many slebs would sign up knowing they're likely to get toasted? Some of them are so fucking obsessed with getting their faces seen they would do it. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty's going to be fucking livid when he finds out she copied the name of his home abortion appliance. The Womb-Doom 3000.

Fuck 'em Authoritah.

I'm working on a FGM gameshow for Zambian State Television. 

"THE SLICE IS RIGHT"

32 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Fuck 'em Authoritah.

I'm working on a FGM gameshow for Zambian State Television. 

"THE SLICE IS RIGHT"

It’s on straight after ‘The Great Isis Bake Off’ presented by Paul Bollywood  and Marry me (I’m only 14 Berry) and followed by ‘Who wants to win a suicide vest’  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty's going to be fucking livid when he finds out she copied the name of his home abortion appliance. The Womb-Doom 3000.

The deluxe version has a bottle opener  on the side and a detachable glutton size picnic hamper. Who could have guessed such technology would ever exist in our lifetime. Whatever next?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The deluxe version has a bottle opener  on the side and a detachable glutton size picnic hamper. Who could have guessed such technology would ever exist in our lifetime. Whatever next?

The MKII Turbo Cervix.