CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women as sports commentators

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

Vicki Sparks is a shouty little bitch on Radio 5.    "And now over to Vicki Sparks at Turf Moor where a substitution is taking place"....... FUCKING SHOUTY SHOUT SHOUT FUCKING SHOUT. Its only a fucking substitution for fucks sake you hyperactive bint.

My core belief is that it is only acceptable for any woman to raise her voice if      . a. her house is on fire (and she is in it).   b. she is being raped.    

So in principal I have no problem with them commentating, providing that they can remain calm whilst doing so.

I cannot see how anybody could possibly disagree with any of the above and therefore expect only positive feedback. Thank you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Vicki Sparks is a shouty little bitch on Radio 5.    "And now over to Vicki Sparks at Turf Moor where a substitution is taking place"....... FUCKING SHOUTY SHOUT SHOUT FUCKING SHOUT. Its only a fucking substitution for fucks sake you hyperactive bint.

My core belief is that it is only acceptable for any woman to raise her voice if      . a. her house is on fire (and she is in it).   b. she is being raped.    

So in principal I have no problem with them commentating, providing that they can remain calm whilst doing so.

I cannot see how anybody could possibly disagree with any of the above and therefore expect only positive feedback. Thank you.

Female presenters have been nommed before, therefore this is repeat shit.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Use the search function to find out if you are repeating something. That is the last useful advice you will get from me, unless you would like ideas for a spectacular ending to your pitiful existence.

sign.jpg.662d309b0e9e371ca97c00512abc24d6.jpg

Guest Mungo Spudd
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Female presenters have been nommed before, therefore this is repeat shit.

Fuck off.

Presenters and commentators are two different professions. 

Plus, I don't live on this site you sad twat because I go outside and stuff therefore I can't remember all the previous posts . But if I could I would nom anyways just to piss you off you massive bell end. 

And finally, I simply do not believe you are  wizard or a sleeve.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Presenters and commentators are two different professions. 

Plus, I don't live on this site you sad twat because I go outside and stuff therefore I can't remember all the previous posts . But if I could I would nom anyways just to piss you off you massive bell end. 

And finally, I simply do not believe you are  wizard or a sleeve.

Since we are going to split hairs, I'll begin by stating that football is for poofs and irons.  That is an established corner rule. Therefore, it matters not which word is used, commentator or presenter, the sport itself nullifies the validity of the job.  Since you brought it up, it also nullifies the validity of your life.  

One need not "live on this site" to know how many times a topic has been repeated.  The painfully obvious fact is that you didn't bother to search before opening your cavernous fucking gob on the subject, and for that, I'm sure you're going to receive a proper kicking.  Don't break anything patting yourself on the back believing you've pissed me off, au contraire.  I might shake my head at utter spackery, but I also laugh at it.  Like watching the special olympics track and field events...flids trying the 50m dash, always entertaining, and you present yourself in such a light.

Lastly, I don't fucking care what you think about anything.

Off you go then!  

Guest Mungo Spudd
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Since we are going to split hairs, I'll begin by stating that football is for poofs and irons.  That is an established corner rule. Therefore, it matters not which word is used, commentator or presenter, the sport itself nullifies the validity of the job.  Since you brought it up, it also nullifies the validity of your life.  

One need not "live on this site" to know how many times a topic has been repeated.  The painfully obvious fact is that you didn't bother to search before opening your cavernous fucking gob on the subject, and for that, I'm sure you're going to receive a proper kicking.  Don't break anything patting yourself on the back believing you've pissed me off, au contraire.  I might shake my head at utter spackery, but I also laugh at it.  Like watching the special olympics track and field events...flids trying the 50m dash, always entertaining, and you present yourself in such a light.

Lastly, I don't fucking care what you think about anything.

Off you go then!  

So you believe that women shouting is acceptable ???? For God's sake man/woman/hermaphrodite (delete as applicable). 

I can't communicate with this level of twattery. I'm off to try and join Isacunt. Any chance of a reference Spazardsleeve ???

Ps. Your new nickname is DavidBlainesArmpit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

So you believe that women shouting is acceptable ???? For God's sake man/woman/hermaphrodite (delete as applicable). 

I can't communicate with this level of twattery. I'm off to try and join Isacunt. Any chance of a reference Spazardsleeve ???

Ps. Your new nickname is DavidBlainesArmpit.

I'll gladly refer you to a tree maintenance service with a large chipper!

Fuck off!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Any cunt called Mungo Spud was never going to make it on here.

No savoir faire at all

Two flids gone in one day, ratters.  Roops took out Tommy tankfull, and Mungo didn't have the bollocks to last.  

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Two flids gone in one day, ratters.  Roops took out Tommy tankfull, and Mungo didn't have the bollocks to last.  

It'll be me next Wizened.

If I had a pound for every time some cunt on here has said "I expected better from you Ratty"...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

It'll be me next Wizened.

If I had a pound for every time some cunt on here has said "I expected better from you Ratty"...

We have King Billy and Poesklap ahead of the lot, Ratty.  You're safe methinks.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Fuckers who don't know why they're placed between the suited and booted cunts already on a big screw from the mugs who watch this tedious shite. The wankers in the pubs each Friday afternoon til Sunday night are who're funding these leaches. And pundit women? Well, they're lesbians so you will not win with that one and the BBC. Are you cunts blind?

Guest Mungo Spudd
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Astounding how that happens.  

Still can't work out how to join Isacunt so have decided to continue to annoy DavidBlainesArmpit aka Spazardsleeve. I do like his/her avatar but that is the only good thing about this inconsequential nose drip. The Spaz ( so many nicknames ) claims that he is unmoved by my wit, but continues to  avidly follow my every post and responds with his inimitable brand of twattery.     

Later this week I will demonstrate how to make a Fuckwit do my bidding. Yes I will.

11 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Still can't work out how to join Isacunt so have decided to continue to annoy DavidBlainesArmpit aka Spazardsleeve. I do like his/her avatar but that is the only good thing about this inconsequential nose drip. The Spaz ( so many nicknames ) claims that he is unmoved by my wit, but continues to  avidly follow my every post and responds with his inimitable brand of twattery.     

Later this week I will demonstrate how to make a Fuckwit do my bidding. Yes I will.

You will show some fucking respect when you address @Wizardsleeve in future.

Any more of this shit, and I'm going to sneak into your bedroom, and superglue a wasp to your bell-end.

Guest Mungo Spudd

Erect Cuntman !! More like Eric Tiledissfunction.   Yes your new nickname is Eric Tiledissfunction. 

And I believe your threat to sneak into my bedroom. I reckon your number1 hobby is sneaking into bedrooms, but I ask you...what's the point if you can't achieve erection when you get there?? So why don't get a new hobby. Let's call it "slapping my flaccid dangler in the general area of Spazardsleeve's dirty Garry."

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Erect Cuntman !! More like Eric Tiledissfunction.   Yes your new nickname is Eric Tiledissfunction. 

And I believe your threat to sneak into my bedroom. I reckon your number1 hobby is sneaking into bedrooms, but I ask you...what's the point if you can't achieve erection when you get there?? So why don't get a new hobby. Let's call it "slapping my flaccid dangler in the general area of Spazardsleeve's dirty Garry."

I'll have you know, that our Eric has 'Speshal Cunt' status, earned and justifiably received. As for his bedroom habits, these are also widely known, as to the best of my belief he is still as yet to have a bedroom of his own and is on the waiting list like the rest of us. You, on the other hand are the only couch potato. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Bedroom Rights.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

What wit...I only see a nitwit.  

Fuck off you saggy tit.  

**Well I look a right cunt, old Mungo has tested Mrs Roops patience, and I posted this before I saw it.