CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Grayling Seaborne Ferries

Guest Crab

Chris, the baby faced brexit bastard. 

£800,000 on consultation fees assessing this fictitious ferry company. Their advice: "High risk don't go there". 

Chris Grayling went there, bypassing usual procurement procedures, and then decided not to go there later.

The man who juggles more hot potatos than a Walkers crisp factory on 24 hour shifts. The man who turns everything he touches to shit is still in place. 

Should he be coated in waterproof plastic with a flashing light on his skull, towed somewhere outside Ramsgate harbour, and used as a warning beacon to local shipping?

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

£800,000 on consultation fees assessing this fictitious ferry company. Their advice: "High risk don't go there". 

Chris Grayling went there, bypassing usual procurement procedures, and decided not to go there later. The man who juggles more hot potatos than a Walkers crisp factory on 24 hour shifts. The man who turns everything he touches to shit is still in place. 

Should he be coated in waterproof plastic with a flashing light on his skull, towed somewhere outside Ramsgate harbour, and used as a warning beacon to local shipping?

Tie him to the track somewhere on the Okehampton line to be killed by the first of the long promised daily passenger trains.

Remember Tariq Aziz, Saddam's rather urbane, but totally hatstand spokesman during the second Iraq War?

He was the guy who, whilst McDonalds were setting up their first franchise in downtown Bagdhad and American Marines were gurning into the camera behind him, was going 'Invasion? Defeat? Yeah ri-i-i-ight! We're kicking Uncle Sam's ass! Kicking ass and taking names!"

That's who Grayling reminds me of.

Fuck ups to the left. Calamities to the right. Coup and insurrection around the corner but this gormless cunt still pops up smiling going "Everything's cool folks and if it isn't - it's not my fault"

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Remember Tariq Aziz, Saddam's rather urbane, but totally hatstand spokesman during the second Iraq War?

He was the guy who, whilst McDonalds were setting up their first franchise in downtown Bagdhad and American Marines were gurning into the camera behind him, was going 'Invasion? Defeat? Yeah ri-i-i-ight! We're kicking Uncle Sam's ass! Kicking ass and taking names!"

Fuck ups to the left. Calamities to the right. Coup and insurrection around the corner but this gormless cunt still pops up smiling going "Everything's cool folks and if it isn't - it's not my fault"

And he's as smooth as butter with a cherub's face. 

38 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Tie him to the track somewhere on the Okehampton line to be killed by the first of the long promised daily passenger trains.

Would that be sacrilege to our railway history. Let him go the way of Hoffa somewhere on a bypass in the Northern Engine whatever that was is has been. 

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

When does Saddam Hussein have his tea?

When Tariq, has his...

Edited by Stubby Pecker
I'll get my 500,000 dead and massive oil contracts

17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Hate to be a stickler, but though Tariq Aziz was a regular TV fantasist in 2003, he was not Comical Ali, Iraqi information minister who was rather more prominent and much funnier. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf