CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nerds...geeks....CUNTS!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Marvellous, I like Star Wars, me, though I can live without the add-on films which cash in on the main franchise.

The add-ons could be so much better, but Disney, ever the vulture for picking a carcass dry of every last monetary unit, throws any old heap of manure against a wall to see what sticks, then makes a film of it.  I would like to see some history to Yoda, the Hutts, Palpatine and Obi Wan.  A good back story to the essential evil villain and how he got to the dark side and his time with Plagueis would be interesting.  ANy plans for a boba fett film should see the writers executed in short order.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Repts?  If you  have the gall to insult the man,  please have the decency to address him by his correct title.  If you can't spell it, you thick twat, then just call him Cunt. Fuck off lol

Rattled.  With all of your likes coming from Panzer, which is barely one step up on the evolutionary ladder from Pen, you certainly do like to run your gob.  You have sunk to the lowest depths of cuntfuckery in resorting to spelling/grammar nazi posts.  

Kill yourself immediately.  You cannot be saved or redeemed.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you wasted the half hour your parents allow you on the computer for this?

Fuck my old boots.

No Mobility scooter comments, or benefit scrounger insults, or anything that has, in the past made a cunt laugh?  Just another request for a deviant sex act with your footwear?  Ask the idiots who gave you your likes for that piece of shit post.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The add-ons could be so much better, but Disney, ever the vulture for picking a carcass dry of every last monetary unit, throws any old heap of manure against a wall to see what sticks, then makes a film of it.  I would like to see some history to Yoda, the Hutts, Palpatine and Obi Wan.  A good back story to the essential evil villain and how he got to the dark side and his time with Plagueis would be interesting.  ANy plans for a boba fett film should see the writers executed in short order.  

The problem with the new Star Wars movies is that they were kicked off by that JJ Abrams cunt,  who set the scale for lazy,  shitty,  often blatantly repeated plots from people better than him.  I honestly don't know why the talentless cunt is so highly regarded - hes had his grubby hands on both Star Trek and Star Wars  -  two incredibly popular franchises,  and the only noticable result is that they go completely to shit after he's  been involved in the production.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The problem with the new Star Wars movies is that they were kicked off by that JJ Abrams cunt,  who set the scale for lazy,  shitty,  often blatantly repeated plots from people better than him.  I honestly don't know why the talentless cunt is so highly regarded - hes had his grubby hands on both Star Trek and Star Wars  -  two incredibly popular franchises,  and the only noticable result is that they go completely to shit after he's  been involved in the production.

The Star Wars brand was doomed as soon as Lucas gave it up to Disney.  Soppy watery shit ever since.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rattled.  With all of your likes coming from Panzer, which is barely one step up on the evolutionary ladder from Pen, you certainly do like to run your gob.  You have sunk to the lowest depths of cuntfuckery in resorting to spelling/grammar nazi posts.  

Withers makes me laff..if you were funny or had anything interesting to say id give you a like ..tell ya what ill give ya a pity like so ya don't feel left out..its the kinda guy i am 

Panzbaby 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont know what grips my piss more; cunts yakking on about Star Wars or cunts yakking on about Game of Thrones. I wish they'd all just fuck off. 

Winter is here...well on Monday, anyway. I like GoT as well - its a ripping good yarn.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Liked out of pity.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Winter is here...well on Monday, anyway. I like GoT as well - its a ripping good yarn.

Fucking hell. I think I liked it. It was 3 years since the last series. Ed Sheeran better not be in it again, him out of soldier soldier should get his fucking castle, and there should be lots of bits with Yara Greyjoy being slutty. Not the prettiest girl, but sexy as fuck, in a weird sort of way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Withers makes me laff..if you were funny or had anything interesting to say id give you a like ..tell ya what ill give ya a pity like so ya don't feel left out..its the kinda guy i am 

Panzbaby 

I don't want any from you!  I want the leaderboard gone.  Could it be the only reason he makes you laugh is bcause, like you, he is also a chronically unemployable, socially inept buffoon doding the watchful eyes of the benefit police? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never watched GoT.  It's infrequent my wife and I even go to the cinema.  Everything being churned out has been done before, and done better, if I'm honest.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Me likewise. It's only fair on the boring cunt. I pity him.

Reported.

Leaderboard manipulation.  

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't want any from you!  I want the leaderboard gone.  Could it be the only reason he makes you laugh is bcause, like you, he is also a chronically unemployable, socially inept buffoon doding the watchful eyes of the benefit police? 

That actually raised the corner of my mouth ..have a like wazz baby

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That actually raised the corner of my mouth ..have a like wazz baby

Panzbaby 

Are you sure that wasn't Wither's bell end trying to re-enter it's storage pocket?

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you sure that wasn't Wither's bell end trying to re-enter it's storage pocket?

Pretty sure wazzy baby..by all accounts poor withers is slowly succumbing to galloping skin failure..just about manage to check that the tenants have paid the last months rent on the gîtes..ive lit a candle for him in my local church 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Pretty sure wazzy baby..by all accounts poor withers is slowly succumbing to galloping skin failure..just about manage to check that the tenants have paid the last months rent on the gîtes..ive lit a candle for him in my local church 

Panzbaby 

You can put the lit candle to better use by taking it to his bedsit, along with a large container of petrol, and setting the place ablaze!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

This site is terrible for posting images 

Panzbaby 

Fuckwitbook censors women's nipples in images, Tumblr has decided to go the way of the thought police and eliminated adult material, likewise, CC doesn't allow photo's of Withers buggering geese.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuckwitbook censors women's nipples in images, Tumblr has decided to go the way of the thought police and eliminated adult material, likewise, CC doesn't allow photo's of Withers buggering geese.  

Even Ape gave up doing the goose buggering jibes 9 months ago.  Try and keep up you soft cunt.

• Like 1