CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The weather

Neil

Give me a fucking break you cunts,'do not travel unless essential' just fuck off,this country is fucking fucked.How many brits go abroad every year to get just what we are having at the moment? All of a sudden it's worth 50 % of the news.I hope every cunt that is fucking moaning at present has a fucking seizure and fucks off this mortal coil.Come December they'll be whinging like fuck about the ice.Just get fucked!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Give me a fucking break you cunts,'do not travel unless essential' just fuck off,this country is fucking fucked.How many brits go abroad every year to get just what we are having at the moment? All of a sudden it's worth 50 % of the news.I hope every cunt that is fucking moaning at present has a fucking seizure and fucks off this mortal coil.Come December they'll be whinging like fuck about the ice.Just get fucked!

Bit warm today, Neil. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Neil said:

The heat making you cranky? 

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

I avoid sunlight. Those Africans spend all their time being bombarded with it, and look what happened to them. I don't want to be dark brown with ridiculous pink hands and feet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking love this weather. The ones that grip my shit is the pensioners that complain " Ooh it's too hot for me," yet they're wearing a fucking overcoat!!!! 

I'm glad they keep their overcoats on, who wants to see all that rotting flesh on show, it's enough to make Neil wish for winter..

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I avoid sunlight. Those Africans spend all their time being bombarded with it, and look what happened to them. I don't want to be dark brown with ridiculous pink hands and feet.

You might grow a bigger cock though.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know why their hands and feet are pink? They tell them to stand and lean against the wall spread eagled and then the spray gun comes out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

You know why there hands and feet are pink? They tell them to stand and lean against the wall spread eagled and then the spray gun comes out.

You got the fucking like because you reminded me of the last time I heard that joke. 

I would have been 9. That would have been 1981. We're getting old my friend. 

Guest judgetwi

So now we can’t run trains because it’s too hot? So what do they do in India, Africa, South America etc.?

Fortunately we have a railway historian and train expert among our number. No doubt she can explain what the fuck is going on.