CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Morrisons toilet paper

Neil

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

But hey... if you prefer to continue the disgusting practice of smearing feces around the inside of your asscrack with dry tissue paper, then walking around the rest of the day with the filthy residue still squishing around back there and hints of the stink probably wafting up occasionally making everyone around you gag, then be my guest.

@King Billy never has that problem because he always wipes his arse on another bloke's cock.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why women don't blink during foreplay.........not enough time. 

Joan Rivers 1935-2014 

Joan Rivers was the only funny female comedian. She was once heckled by someone who objected to a joke about disability. He said;

"making fun of the disabled isn't funny!"

she replied;

"Funny! You wanna know what's funny?.. Walking along a beach in France with your husband, looking for a leg he lost 50 years ago.. that's fucking funny!"

9 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

The correct way to deal with shit lol (and also the video that made mong Billy cry 😂 )

You have nothing to offer except repeats of your wank videos. Try opening an account on faecesbook. The twerps on there will be more in tune with your nonsense.

Good luck you unfortunate little creep. You have my sympathy.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Joan Rivers was the only funny female comedian. She was once heckled by someone who objected to a joke about disability. He said;

"making fun of the disabled isn't funny!"

she replied;

"Funny! You wanna know what's funny?.. Walking along a beach in France with your husband, looking for a leg he lost 50 years ago.. that's fucking funny!"

I liked her because she ripped into the rich and famous and also herself. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I liked her because she ripped into the rich and famous and also herself. 

She never took herself or other Hollywood celebrities too seriously.

I liked that about her too.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

She never took herself or other Hollywood celebrities too seriously.

I liked that about her too.

Intelligent, quick minded and scalpel sharp in a verbal sense. Anyone who turned up to see her with the intention of heckling and coming out on top, was a very stupid, deluded cunt. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Intelligent, quick minded and scalpel sharp in a verbal sense. Anyone who turned up to see her with the intention of heckling and coming out on top, was a very stupid, deluded cunt. 

A lot of overly sensitive people couldn't stand her because they took her on stage persona seriously. 

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, King Billy said:

You have nothing to offer except repeats of your wank videos. Try opening an account on faecesbook. The twerps on there will be more in tune with your nonsense.

Good luck you unfortunate little creep. You have my sympathy.

You seem shaken and stirred

On 24/08/2019 at 12:54, Eric Cuntman said:

That shiny, grease proof looking stuff they had at school was called 'IZAL' as far as I remember. 

"Wipe the smile off their faeces with Badgers Arse industrial toilet tissue!

made from recycled emery cloth with added woodchips, glass fibre and swarf!"

It was generously laced with disinfectant derived from carbolic acid, so not only did it shred your outlet to fine powder, it then laced it profusely with a toxic agent. British engineering at it's best, I say.

• Like 1