CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I’ll agree with that.  In my view , most queers were perverted at a young age.  Only natural that they would either seek to pervert others - or at least come up with some excuse for their deviance.

Well that's another debate considering the whole nature/nurture theory has recently been turned on its head (again)

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well that's another debate considering the whole nature/nurture theory has recently been turned on its head (again)

Debate?   I thought this was a humorous website , taking the piss out of anything that dares to take itself seriously?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You shut your fucking mouth, newbie. The crab song is the defining musical masterpiece of this generation.

Oh that’s also rich.   Fuck your “Newbie” shit up your capacious back-hole.  I was calling people cunts before your granny lost her cherry.

Just now, Pete said:

Only poofs carry half a brick.

How about a whole hod - dropped on your cock?

The half-brick is the time honoured weapon of my people. The perfect weight and dimensions for a good accurate throw over a long distance with enough mass to cause grievous bodily harm. Plus only cunts go about wasting perfectly good intact bricks.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The half-brick is the time honoured weapon of my people. The perfect weight and dimensions for a good accurate throw over a long distance with enough mass to cause grievous bodily harm. Plus only cunts go about wasting perfectly good intact bricks.

Mate , if you can break bricks with your cock - then not only do you have my respect , but you’re definitely on the right thread.

Just now, Pete said:

Mate , if you can break bricks with your cock - then not only do you have my respect , but you’re definitely on the right thread.

You've mentioned my cock twice and now you're calling me "mate". I think you've misunderstood the reason for this site's existence, but I'm not one to judge, so I'm just going to make it clear now that I'm not interested, OK? 

• Like 2