CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Dracula!

Eric Cuntman

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And what the fuck is that all about? It was a man, that had relationships with women. Then it decided it was a bender and wanted to be a woman, so it spent fortunes and wasted the time of surgeons, and became a woman...

..And then it decides it's a lesbian woman and starts having fucking relationships with women again!

There's genuinely something wrong with humanity if this shit is being accepted as normal. 

That's American social influence for you. In a hundred years time all that'll be left are the Mulsims and Chinese - western society will have diversified itself into the grave and consist largely of Native and African American tribes with the remaining whites who haven't transed themselves out of existence working as voluntary farm labour to make up for their crippling racial guilt.

The Australians will have devolved into a human sub-species, blind and living in underground tunnels to avoid the constant firestorms on the surface and the Welsh will still be sheep fondling weirdos. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he hadn't spent his living years slaughtering Turks, I'd hate the undead queer bastard even more. Credit where it's due, though, a few thousand dead Turks balances out a proclivity for shoving his ice cold cock into a few arseholes. Almost.

There won't be anything left untouched soon. We're now looking at an entire generation who have had Bram Stokers original and brilliant work, stolen, and returned in a parcel of gay pervert propoganda and outrageous historical innacuracy.

Perhaps Cameron could have a rethink on 'Terminator'..

'the story of an unkillable cyborg, sent back in time to give everyone fabulous hair!...

Perminator 2 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There won't be anything left untouched soon. We're now looking at an entire generation who have had Bram Stokers original and brilliant work, stolen, and returned in a parcel of gay pervert propoganda and outrageous historical innacuracy.

'the story of an unkillable cyborg, sent back in time to give everyone fabulous hair!...

Perminator 2 

Alien economic migrant v Far right predator.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's American social influence for you. In a hundred years time all that'll be left are the Mulsims and Chinese - western society will have diversified itself into the grave and consist largely of Native and African American tribes with the remaining whites who haven't transed themselves out of existence working as voluntary farm labour to make up for their crippling racial guilt.

The Australians will have devolved into a human sub-species, blind and living in underground tunnels to avoid the constant firestorms on the surface and the Welsh will still be sheep fondling weirdos. 

I thought Australians were already a human sub-species.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perminator 2 

Dr Who battles the daleks who have been sent to earth to remove dead skin cells from humans.

"EXFOLIATE"!

"EXFOLIATE"! 

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Agreed Eric, what a load of subliminal bollocks and what a daft as fuck Dracula. A right camp romp of cuntishness, i hope Bela Lugosi returns from the grave to haunt the cunts that made this pile of plop.

Considering the promises we were made regarding it's effectiveness, when they first introduced it.. AIDS really has been a massive fucking disappointment.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

More woke brainwashing bullshit from the increasingly cuntish BBC Drama Dept. I saw some blurb for this and noted the foreign name of the actor. I looked the cunt up and was genuinely shocked to find that he is white. I was actually expecting a real “Prince of Darkness”. 

Bring back Christopher Lee and the magnificent cleavage of Ingrid Pitt you fucking gay cunts.

Met Ingrid many times, lovely woman with a great sense of humour, met Christopher when they showed the 1958 Dracula at the barbican a good few years back, those old Hammer films had an atmosphere that can never be matched today.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Anyone would think that the BBC was a subscription service solely subscribed to by queers, women and blacks. You could then begin to understand why they produce the shit like the above.

But no, they're funded by everyone in the country with a television, whether they like it or not. And the last time I checked, "everyone" consists of mainly white, straight, nominally Christian folk.

They're pandering and providing content to a tiny minority of the population and have lost all claim to impartiality. It should be immediately disestablished and left to fend for itself. Then let's see how many black, Muslim, disabled, transgender lesbians would put their hands in their pockets to keep it running.

I'd have you spot on there D..but the worrying thing is that the powers that be are preempting that the minority will eventually become the majority...unless we revolt now.

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'd have you spot on there D..but the worrying thing is that the powers that be are preempting that the minority will eventually become the majority...unless we revolt now.

But once that becomes reality we will be the oppressed minority and will legally be able to kick their cunts in. (I think).

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

But once that becomes reality we will be the oppressed minority and will legally be able to kick their cunts in. (I think).

The remaining Caucasians will be rounded up and sent to death camps. That's the hilarious thing, they never wanted equality, they wanted revenge.

How many brilliant surgeons, astrophysicists, jet pilots, inventors etc', have been African?

When black dominates, the world will go back to the dark ages. A load of bongo-bongo cunts pounding their fists into broken technology, wishing they hadn't exterminated whitey.. Because whitey could have fixed it.  Lol

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The remaining Caucasians will be rounded up and sent to death camps. That's the hilarious thing, they never wanted equality, they wanted revenge.

How many brilliant surgeons, astrophysicists, jet pilots, inventors etc', have been African?

When black dominates, the world will go back to the dark ages. A load of bongo-bongo cunts pounding their fists into broken technology, wishing they hadn't exterminated whitey.. Because whitey could have fixed it.  Lol

Amin and Mugabe discovered that. Fucked off all the business people and farmers and their economies crashed.

On 01/01/2020 at 23:13, Cuntybaws said:

I play a game now where the family each pick a number before a program starts, and whoever gets closest to the number of historically inappropriate black people wins. So far this Xmas I have woefully underestimated both A Christmas Carol and Mary Poppins Returns, but I played my joker on the John Lewis advert and am consequently well ahead at present. 

Based solely on the advert break I’ve just seen, Britain appears to be 48% white, 50% black, and 2% somewhere in between, and at least 75% of the population are homosexuals. Who’d be a straight Chinaman, eh? To be fair, much of that was because it included a trailer for “The Personal History of David Copperfield”, which has just earned me triple points on my anachronistic-coon-o-meter game.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Based solely on the advert break I’ve just seen, Britain appears to be 48% white, 50% black, and 2% somewhere in between, and at least 75% of the population are homosexuals. Who’d be a straight Chinaman, eh? To be fair, much of that was because it included a trailer for “The Personal History of David Copperfield”, which has just earned me triple points on my anachronistic-coon-o-meter game.

“I’ll name that coon in one.”

On 01/01/2020 at 23:13, Cuntybaws said:

I play a game now where the family each pick a number before a program starts, and whoever gets closest to the number of historically inappropriate black people wins. So far this Xmas I have woefully underestimated both A Christmas Carol and Mary Poppins Returns, but I played my joker on the John Lewis advert and am consequently well ahead at present. 

Mary Poppins don't count. Those were all chimney sweeps. 

On 01/01/2020 at 22:45, Eric Cuntman said:

I shit you not readers. I decided to watch the BBC adaptation of Dracula. Within five minutes it was established that the only 2 males cast, Dracula and Jonathon Harker were lovers! Seriously.

we are then introduced to Van Helsing... Who is now a woman, but not just any woman, a nun who has lost her faith and considers her vocation as an unhappy marriage only endured for practicality. Yeah sistaaahh!

oh, and Dracula refers to the pathetically portrayed weakling Harker, as 'his bride'!

I wish I was making this up.

On 02/01/2020 at 15:56, Decimus said:

If he hadn't spent his living years slaughtering Turks, I'd hate the undead queer bastard even more. Credit where it's due, though, a few thousand dead Turks balances out a proclivity for shoving his ice cold cock into a few arseholes. Almost.

How can Dracula suck gay dick with fangs?  The BBC expects people to suspend their imaginations that practically any established character whether real or fictional can be made into an acceptable gay, Lezza, woke, trans, black, Muslim disabled character and we are to be indoctrinated by this type of social manipulating propaganda story.   They have to sexualise everything now in a queer way.    Thing is people are just getting fed up with it.  Having the fringe % of the population dominate modern culture in a forced way will have a back lash it really doesn’t not deserve and all the hard work by gays, feminists etc will be undone.  Idiotic move by today’s identity activists.  Even people like Germaine Greer are getting shut down by these dicks.  It’s gone way to far out  to be healthy.  Just let society get on with it and stop ramming it down people’s throats.  And I don’t mean cock.

On 02/01/2020 at 15:51, Eric Cuntman said:

And what the fuck is that all about? It was a man, that had relationships with women. Then it decided it was a bender and wanted to be a woman, so it spent fortunes and wasted the time of surgeons, and became a woman...

..And then it decides it's a lesbian woman and starts having fucking relationships with women again!

There's genuinely something wrong with humanity if this shit is being accepted as normal. 

On the UP side, these fucked up in the head types have a massively high suicide rate.

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

How can Dracula suck gay dick with fangs?  The BBC expects people to suspend their imaginations that practically any established character whether real or fictional can be made into an acceptable gay, Lezza, woke, trans, black, Muslim disabled character and we are to be indoctrinated by this type of social manipulating propaganda story.   They have to sexualise everything now in a queer way.    Thing is people are just getting fed up with it.  Having the fringe % of the population dominate modern culture in a forced way will have a back lash it really doesn’t not deserve and all the hard work by gays, feminists etc will be undone.  Idiotic move by today’s identity activists.  Even people like Germaine Greer are getting shut down by these dicks.  It’s gone way to far out  to be healthy.  Just let society get on with it and stop ramming it down people’s throats.  And I don’t mean cock.

Precisely MC. 

I think flamethrowers would be good. Your average poof loves to be the centre of attention. 

Nothing like a blazing, screaming faggotoid, coming to terms with it's own mortality and irrelevance simultaneously to cheer me up.

On 02/01/2020 at 17:23, King Billy said:

£10 to the first Cunt to come up with Bad AIDS 2.0

Suicide is far more affective as a killer amongst the confused and gay trans population.  It’s especially high amongst the trans population who are possibly more susceptible to diva like tendencies and emotional fits.  Who knows. So little is really known about these gender groups and what brings about such behavior, right or wrong, it’s upsetting them so much that in private they are killing themselves more frequently than other groups.  Shame, under confidence, pressures, who knows what causes these deaths.  More should be done to understand and assist.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Come on this is old hat now.......what’s the problem?    I pointed this out years ago when the BBC spent millions doing a costume drama of the battle of hasting where Simon De Montfort was  played by a black man in 1066.   Fucking sat on a horse in full battle armor,  which was of course necessary to show you the true historical content of a knight in full armor of the day.     The thing is I wouldn’t mind if the next film about Malcolm X was played by a white Lezza in a wheelchair...... or Nelson Mandela was character suspended by the very white cunt that is Cumberbatch wearing skimpy shorts and tassels on his nipples with an handlebar moustach and a black leather bikers cap.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Come on this is old hat now.......what’s the problem?    I pointed this out years ago when the BBC spent millions doing a costume drama of the battle of hasting where Simon De Montfort was  played by a black man in 1066.   Fucking sat on a horse in full battle armor,  which was of course necessary to show you the true historical content of a knight in full armor of the day.     The thing is I wouldn’t mind if the next film about Malcolm X was played by a white Lezza in a wheelchair...... or Nelson Mandela was character suspended by the very white cunt that is Cumberbatch wearing skimpy shorts and tassels on his nipples with an handlebar moustach and a black leather bikers cap.

Fact check please, and while you're checking, please check your British English spelling and capitalisations or I'll be presuming you're a Salty sock puppet. Just saying . . . . . . . . .