CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non-committal Cunt Friends

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

When asking "Can we meet Wednesday at 10", it is perfectly acceptable to say "Sorry, I am busy at that time" or things to that effect. What is not acceptable is the phrase " I don't know what I'm doing on that day yet ". Actually, you cunt, you do know what your doing, it's meeting me for the meeting I just fucking requested. It is truly cuntish form to suggest, in this roundabout way, that you are waiting to weight up all of the fucking offers you receive, especially as I rearranged something else to prioritise you TODAY. 

45 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

When asking "Can we meet Wednesday at 10", it is perfectly acceptable to say "Sorry, I am busy at that time" or things to that effect. What is not acceptable is the phrase " I don't know what I'm doing on that day yet ". Actually, you cunt, you do know what your doing, it's meeting me for the meeting I just fucking requested. It is truly cuntish form to suggest, in this roundabout way, that you are waiting to weight up all of the fucking offers you receive, especially as I rearranged something else to prioritise you TODAY. 

He certainly sounds like an annoying cunt. Maybe you could ask the Job Centre if you could be assigned a different work coach.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He certainly sounds like an annoying cunt. Maybe you could ask the Job Centre if you could be assigned a different work coach.

Haha. Quite.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also a she

52 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Fuck off usually works for me

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those cunts at the Job Centre are the detritus of government workers, they put all us public servants to shame.

4 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

Sorry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Sorry but I don't know what I am doing yet.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 01/02/2020 at 20:07, Dawn Chorus said:

Sorry but I don't know what I am doing yet.

As you're free, why don't we . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .