CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Workmate obituaries

Penny Farthing

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have just put a sadface to a report of the death of an old workmate and fellow staff rep. I wanted really to remember him as a grovelling creep in managements pocket lackey. I am not particularly upset by the news of his death. Snivelling cunt .. he did know Doris Speed though.

Hell is a city.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hell is a city.

Hell is other people

Okay, call in Destiny Angel and the Spectrum team on an urgent 'Thread Derailment' mission, so.....

'If you can't say something nice about someone - spread malicious roumours and sign them up to the sex-offender's register behind their backs'

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have just put a sadface to a report of the death of an old workmate and fellow staff rep. I wanted really to remember him as a grovelling creep in managements pocket lackey. I am not particularly upset by the news of his death. Snivelling cunt .. he did know Doris Speed though.

You can't lie, not in God's gaze. If you get an invite to the funeral make sure you stand at the pulpit and tell the congregation exactly how you remember the snivelling, Crawley bum licker otherwise you'll be destined for hell, and you wouldn't want that, well I wouldn't as that's where I plan to end up and I'd rather not risk bumping into an old boring cunt like yourself while I'm there.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You can't lie, not in God's gaze. If you get an invite to the funeral make sure you stand at the pulpit and tell the congregation exactly how you remember the snivelling, Crawley bum licker otherwise you'll be destined for hell, and you wouldn't want that, well I wouldn't as that's where I plan to end up and I'd rather not risk bumping into an old boring cunt like yourself while I'm there.

I am not not going to the toss pots funeral.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not not going to the toss pots funeral.

Whenever someone dies, they're always "A beautiful person", " They lit up the room"  "a great man/woman who will be sorely missed". When I cash in my chips, I will expect the absolute truth from CC members and nothing less. No bullshit, tell it how it is. 

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I’m sure your old workmates will throw a fucking street party when you die. It goes without saying there’ll be big celebrations on Cunts Corner too. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Hell is other people

Okay, call in Destiny Angel and the Spectrum team on an urgent 'Thread Derailment' mission, so.....

'If you can't say something nice about someone - spread malicious roumours and sign them up to the sex-offender's register behind their backs'

Eh?

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They wouldn't get past the guard of honour from my railway collegues.

We will form a Viking shield wall and overwhelm the gaggle of elderly train managers, nick all the mattesons paste sandwiches and then nick your casket. We will then give you a proper Cuntscorner burial, a rubber dinghy full of petrol in a shit farm separation pool.

• Like 2