CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colin Morgan

CCArchive

• 1 year later...

Thank God! I thought I was the only one who thinks he's a dickhead. I can see through his "nice guy" persona, a shame that so many others can't. He's only nice to important people who it's worth being nice to, people who can further his career and on the rare occasion he's nice to fans (those he's apparently so grateful for, yeah right!) there always happens to be a video camera rolling. Lol! I'm a woman and I don't find fake, pretentious, insincere people irresistible at all.  He's just like any other Actor, two-faced and self serving. I used to fancy him myself until he revealed what he was really like, full of his own self importance. Either that or he has sadly changed in the last two years and his success has made him arrogant. 

7 minutes ago, He is a dickhead said:

Thank God! I thought I was the only one who thinks he's a dickhead. I can see through his "nice guy" persona, a shame that so many others can't. He's only nice to important people who it's worth being nice to, people who can further his career and on the rare occasion he's nice to fans (those he's apparently so grateful for, yeah right!) there always happens to be a video camera rolling. Lol! I'm a woman and I don't find fake, pretentious, insincere people irresistible at all.  He's just like any other Actor, two-faced and self serving. I used to fancy him myself until he revealed what he was really like, full of his own self importance. Either that or he has sadly changed in the last two years and his success has made him arrogant. 

Fascinating. Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, He is a dickhead said:

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. Fuck off. 

Why? What authority do you have?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 14 July 2016 at 1:24 PM, The Beast said:

Why? What authority do you have?

Here he is! The white knight of tolerance and acceptance. Fuck off.